Levi Romano

My eyes went wide and I stepped back. "S - S - Sorry, Mr. Romano!" I stuttered, my face turning red in the process. His 6 foot 4 inches towering over my measly 5 feet 6 inches. He smirked down at me, and my eyes began to travel. I notice his defined abbs poking out from underneath his skin - tight black t-shirt. He cleared his throat, and my eyes shot up. Noticing his cocky expression, I flushed a bright red, and looked away from his intense gaze. He took my hand, and I looked down. Ignoring the tingles shooting up my arm. He began to walk towards the exit, and I glared at him. Yanking my hand back, I stopped walking. He looked down at me with a glare, and I diverted my attention to my shoes, trying to keep the tears from flowing freely. All of a sudden I felt an arm snake around my waist, and the next thing I know, I'm pulled against a rock hard chest. I look up, and my blue eyes are met with a pair of intense green ones. "What's wrong baby?" He asks me. His voice sends chills down my arm, and to my surprise, I start to feel a little tingly down there. He must have noticed the affect he had on me, because he chuckled and leaned closer to me. I cringed away from him, and attempted to wriggle out of his grasp. He lifted his hand up, and I flinched away, thinking he was going to hit me. When I didn't feel his hand connect, I looked up, and what I saw made my heart break. There was so much sadness in his eyes, I couldn't think of a time when I had seen someone like this. He looked like he had just been to a funeral. "Kitten I would never hurt you." He whispered to me gently, making me instantly relax. "Then why did you buy me?" I asked him softly, as tears blurred my vision. "This is the first time I've been to a place like this. I guess I just wanted to save someone, and you just happened to be it." I nodded. "But I would like you to move in with me. I mean I did spend $500,000,000 to get you, and if it weren't for me, you would definitely be with someone way worse. The decision is up to you of course, but I would be grateful if you took me up on my offer. You don't have to answer me now, but I would like it to be soon." I nodded.