OC BACKSTORIES

COOPER MILL-

Age: 15 (at time of death)

Cooper Mill is a Zombie. More importantly, he is a very friendly and very caring zombie! Attending Saint Marie's School for the Strange,  He is a sweetheart who despises eating human flesh and hates the taste of blood. He wouldn't hurt a fly if it tried to kill him, and is part of the band at his school. He is a freshman, and is very, very shy.

ÆLIOS-

Age: N/A

Ælios is a robot with a heart of gold. She is 13'4, and kind and motherly to the core. She has a soft spot for children, and can see the best in everyone. But that's not to say she won't beat someone up if necessary.
She donates to local orphanages, and even visits some on occasions to bring food and toys. She's like a mother bear- sweet until you do her wrong. And then you're dead.

Tomino-

Age: 12

Tomino is an angel with a thirst for blood. She's the one that gets rid of the sinners that not even hell wants, but is also the one who helps the souls of children be free of peril. She resides in both the highest level of heaven and the ninth circle of hell. She cannot be killed, but has the ability to revive people.
By slapping them.
She can also kill people by decking them in the face, which she learned by accident.
Stay safe kids.

KING YAN-

Age: Older then the universe itself

King Yan, or 閻王 阎王 is the literal god of death. He resides outside of Hell itself and is the one who decides who goes where. he [ REDACTED ]