ii.

chapter 2(YOUR SECRET)

chapter 2
YOUR SECRET

CHARACTER SELECTION; ???? eunji
POSITION; the bartender

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

the night had begun, the club was open and people were flooding in as minutes passed. the colored lights in the dark room made for a mysterious feeling. everyone standing or dancing around the space almost seemed like nobodies in a crowd, someone to not notice if you pass them on the streets. but the spotlights on the dance floor and dj booth did make it possible to see around the club, along with the lights above the bar.

eunji sighs, but her eyes go to a certain end of the bar where she recognizes a young boy looking around. she smiles to herself as she had wanted to talk to the boy, so she makes her way down to the other end of the bar.

"you're seungmin, right?" eunji questions the boy in front of her as he takes a seat on a stool.

he nods his head slowly, "that's me, why do you ask?"

"your parents run 'beware', right? that exclusive clothing brand," eunji looks off in the distance as she scans the large crowd, trying to not come off as creepy as she was.

"yeah," seungmin sighs as he looks at the bartender with an unamused expression, "but i can't give you anything for free."

a laugh erupts from eunji at the boy's statement, "no, i don't want free brand-name clothes. before i ask my question, what would you like to drink?"

"water please, and what kind of question would you want to ask me then?" seungmin raises an eyebrow, slightly surprised with the girl.

eunji grabs a bottle of water from the fridge and pours it into a glass, "your family brand, 'beware', is going to collaborate with 'light', is that right?"

seungmin stops his movement, his hand around his glass of water, "why do you say so?"

"whispers go around, seungmin, don't you know?" eunji giggles at seungmin's reaction to what she had said.

"but that collaboration," seungmin lowers his voice and leans closer to eunji, "is confidential between my family and the kang family."

eunji taps seungmin's nose, "then you can guess how i know it!"

"do you know someone in the kang family?" seungmin furrows his eyebrows as he looks at the girl who seemed to be amused by his confusion.

eunji taps her fingers on the bar and her voice fills with mischief, "or am i apart of the kang family?"

"wait, are you their-" before seungmin could ask his question, a commotion could be heard from the middle of the dance floor.