-15-

Months later

~namjin house~

"Who's my little baby? Who's mamas little sunshine?"

Hoseok laughed when he felt his mommy blow raspberries in his little stomach. Jin was in his bedroom playing with hoseok while Namjoon went out and got them dinner.

"Where's hoseok? Oh there he is" Jin made sure to make his expression bigger.

"Who loves hobi? I do"

"Babe, I'm home"

Jin stood up from his bed and went to the living room where Namjoon was. He smiled at him and kissed his lips.

Namjoon smiled and then looked at hoseok and kissed the top of his head.

"How are you guys?"

"We're fine"

"Well let's eat dinner"

While eaten my dinner, they received a phone call from yoongi. Namjoon excused himself from the table and went to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Namjoon! Good thing you answer"

"What? Why?"

"I-I think jimin is giving birth"

"What!"

"We're on our way to the hospital Jin gave birth at"

"Ok we'll see you there" Namjoon hung up and turned to Jin. Jin was looking at him confused.

"Jimin's giving birth"

"Isn't it too early?"

"I don't know. But he wants us to be there"

Jin picked up dinner and put it in containers for later while Namjoon put hobi in his car seat and started the car.

They made their way to the hospital where jimin was giving birth at.

~~~~

"Hello What can i help you with?"

"Hello, is the patient park jimin here?"

The nurse types the name in the system, before they get an answer they heard jimin screaming. They turn to face their back and they see jimin being carried in a bed with yoongi besides him.

"Is he who you were looking for?"

"Yes. Thank you"

They went to sit down and waited for yoongi to come back.