-17-

~~Months later~~

"Jimin ah, I'm home"

Yoongi went inside his house and left his shoes by the entrance, putting in some comfy slippers . Instead of jimin, a little baby received him. The baby walked in his baby walker towards yoongi"

"Aw tae tae, how are you my little baby?"

Taehyung smiles and gave his father a slobbery kiss in the cheek.

"Yoonie ah, you're home"

Jimin came down the stairs with a laundry basket. Yoongi smiles. He loved coming home to see his beautiful soon to be husband.

Oh yea...did I forgot to mention yoongi proprosed to jimin?

Why don't we go back to that sweet, funny moment?

~Months back~

Jimin and yoongi were walking on the beach at night. (Jimin was still pregnant)

Yoongi looked at Jimin. He glowed under the moon light, he smiled as he pecked jimin's hand.

"Yoongi ah, that tickles" jimin giggles cutely. Yoongi is so in love with jimin. Jimin is so in love with yoongi.

~~~

They stop walking and just stare at the moon above them. Yoongi hugs jimin from behind, caressing jimin's bump that looks like he will explode.

"Babe?" Jimin says

"Yes mochi?"

"Have I told you how lucky I am to be with you?"

Yoongi turns him around and stares at him fondly. Jimin leans in to kiss yoongi's lips.

Yoongi breaks the kids smiling at jimin. He teaks a big breath before saying what he wanted to say.

"Jimin. When I saw you break in into the rented room in Spain, i knew it would be hard for me to live without your cute ass. Everything about you makes me go crazy, I love you jimin. So I was wonderful bf if..."

Yoongi kneeled in one knee and took out a little  sea shell with a ring on it

(But with this ring v)

"If you'd lie to marry me?"

——-
Oh mai gaaa

——-Oh mai gaaa