-17

I stared at Billie in shock.

"I'm not mad, but how can you say that so casually?" I whisper, not knowing where to look anymore. The way she looked back at me with no expression at all made my stomach twist with unease. Although Sabrina wasn't the best person, she was still a human being.

"It wasn't really our fault, it was basically suicide. She asked her to go to her room and then we talked for a while. We had a disagreement and she tried to cut Ryantt. I didn't do anything to help, I've been protecting her for too long. Although I don't like seeing her scared like she is now,  she has to toughen up."

"How do you know you won't get caught? If you keep going this route to 'toughen her up' then she'll end up in prison, Billie.  You don't think the police are going to investigate? So far,  there's been one suicide, and two murders, they'll find connections. And Sabrina is dead- they could pin them on Ryantt or you"

Billie's blank expression shifts slightly, the corner of her lip lifting into a smirk,  but her eyes blank and cold as ever.  "My brother died when I was 12, did you know that?" I shake my head, waiting for Billie to say whatever she was going to say.

"I used to lure people to the gang hangout to get them murdered. Sometimes they'd let me do it myself,  and it felt like Christmas every time I watched them bleed to death. I'd sit back on the stairs and wait for somebody to come clear the body,  and all I would think about was how interesting it was, watching the light fade from their eyes. Murder is nothing to me, Quinley.  The most important person in my life is gone,  nobody else matters, no life would ever amount to his" She stands up,  the chair scraping behind her loudly.

"I'd kill everyone on earth a hundred times just to have him back" She says finally,  walking out of the room.  I watch her, feeling helpless. So much history behind her pain, behind the way she is entirely. I often thought to myself 'I'd love if she told me more about her home life', but things like this- the random history lessons she spits out due to me pressing her makes me realize that I might not want to know exactly what she's done. 

*
Despite the dark history lesson, Billie was as touchy as ever during dinner. I kept having to move her hand off my thigh because it was moving too far up.

"Mamas- If I can't have you within the next two hours I'm going to lose my mind" She whispers, her hand back on my thigh "We've gotten so fucking close,  I can't take this anymore.  I'm going to die" She groans, putting her head down on the table and looking up at me with a pouty expression

"Die from what? Lack of sex?" I raise and eyebrow and Billie nods, still pouting. "I didn't know that was possible."

"Well, it is" Billie snaps, causing me to laugh at her mood swings "I swear to God,  it's been weeks. Weeks! I'm tired of fingering myself, I want my girlfriend to do it for me."

"Tough shit, baby" I smirk,  feeling a little bad for having teased her for so long, but it wasn't my fault. Billie groans again and closes her eyes, sulking.

The bell rings and I ruffle Billie's hair as I stand up. When Billie doesn't move, I put my head on her shoulder and put my hand on her tits,  squeezing them lightly. Billie lets out a small moan and then shoots up, pushing me away from her with a playful glare. I laugh and speed walk away (the school has a no running policy and the dean is right there)

"I swear to fucking god, stop teasing me or I'll fuck you in front of everybody." Billie says, pulling me onto her lap and flipping the dean off when he mouths for me to get off of her.

"Billie, that's rude" I laugh, then stop short when I feel something hard press against my leg. "Billie what the fuck" I say, scooting away from the strange.. Thing

"It's my dick" Billie says seriously,  pulling the waistband of her sweats down to reveal a black handgun.

"What-" I choke a little "Why?"

"You didn't realize I have this?" Billie looks at me, clearly amused "Why do you think I always wear sweats?"

"Jesus" I mumble,  leaning into her "Do you have extra bullets in your asshole or something?"

Billie laughs and wraps her arm around me "Of course! Glad you finally realized it"

*
As soon as we get into our room Billie locks the door. I ignore her, sitting on my bed and pulling out my Algebra II textbook, planning to study for the exam in two days.

"No way" Billie says,  pulling my textbook away from me and putting it back on the bedside table. She leans over me, her eyes darkening with lust.

"Billie, I have to study" I whisper, not really meaning it. She leans down to kiss me and I put my hand on her chest, pushing her away. She pauses and sighs. She kisses my forehead before getting off of my bed and going back to hers.

I attempt to study, but then Billie starts to get undressed to get into something to sleep in and I can't help but stare.

Somehow I end up on her bed and on her lap, stopping her from putting her shirt on. She smirks at me and places her hands on my ass,  squeezing lightly "What ever happened to studying?" She murmurs, letting out a breathy moan as I start kissing her neck.

"I don't feel like it" I say, pushing her back on the bed "I wanna study something else"

Billie pulls me down by my shirt collar and kisses me. I can practically feel her desperation, the way she moaned at every little thing I did and kept grinding against my thigh for friction.

I reach behind her back and undo her bra clasp, pulling it off and immediately bringing my lips to her nipple. She moans a little louder than normal and I smirk to myself, biting her nipple a bit before soothing it with the flat of my tongue.

"Mamas-" Billie groans as I do it again "Stop teasing"

I oblige, pulling off her sweats and underwear and running my finger up and down her slit, chuckling at how wet she is. I tease her entrance as I kiss her neck, leaving hickeys.

"Mamas, please" She begs, her breathing heavy. I shove two fingers into her out of nowhere and she curses loudly,  her back arching as I curl my fingers and hit her G-spot.

"You're so tight baby" I whisper in her ear before moving downwards and flicking my tongue over her clit. She tries to buck her hips against my tongue but I slam her hips down,  sucking on her clit as Billie's moans get more high pitched. I speed up my movements to get her to finish.

"Fuck!" She moans out as she cums over my fingers. I look her in the eye as I lick it off my fingers.

"Feel better?" I ask, taking in Billie's appearance. She was sweating a little,  and he cheeks were flushed. She shakes her head and sits up a little

"Ride my face?"

---

Cause of all the nice comments I got on the last chapter so in return I gave you the long awaited smut that's kinda half ass bc I'm babysitting like half the population rn I'm sorry

But really,  you guys are so supportive and sweet I'm- sjdjfbdhdb.

I love you all very much.