Boy V. Kiss

~RIIIIING RIIIIING~

I grab my things and head out. Hyuna is tailing behind me.

Hyuna: So, mind telling me why you and your ex called off the wedding?

Shit how did she know...??!

Y/N: uhm...

Hyuna: Shh, don't be so loud, you don't want others to hear us!

She pulls me into the janitors closet..uhm kinda weird...reminds me of high school movies! haha

Hyuna: So, tell me ever thing!

Y/N: The bell for lunch is about to rin-

Hyuna: Good, let the bell ring we wait 5 minutes and then we leave. No one will see us leave the closet together. Besides I know you think its weird. Sit by me at lunch.

~ring ring~

~3 minutes later~

Hyuna and I leave the stuffy closet and walk to the cafeteria.

Hyuna: Okay, only Hui and his group is sitting by me. They will get over it Y/N.

Y/N: Okay Hyuna, if you say so.

Hyuna pulled me over to her table before I could even realize the other would think I was going crazy. I never sit with Hyuna, we never talk, or anything.

~boyz table~

JB: Uhm, is it just me or is Y/N sitting at Hyunas' table?

Baekhyun: Hmm....

Xiumin: Yixing doesn't come to school anymore, or he doesn't show his face that's for sure.

Youngjae: Its not his fault, its like he's hiding. I mean, I would be scared too, but..

Luhan: Yixing..he is not like most people. He for one grew up with Lee Y/N~ssi, he know what it is like to have her around 24/7. Hah.

Chanyeol: More than half us the people at this school talked to Y/N or was friends with her when she was younger.

Yugyeom: Yea.

BamBam: Waaaaaaaaay more than half!

~at Hyunas' table~

Hui: What are you doing here?

Y/N: Why don't you shu-

Hyuna: Same thing you are Hui. To protect you, but for Y/N its different. We are friends. Friends hang out n talk, you on the other hand are a nuisance!

Wooseok: Hi Y/N noona.

Y/N: Hi Wooseok.

Wanna know something funny?? My PENTAGON bias is Jinho ((A/N: Hui, Yuto, Jinho, and Wooseok))

Y/N: Wheres Ji-

Jinho: Ugh, sorry I am late guys. The new geometry A1+% teacher is sooo rude. Made us stay because five people got their math in-complete!

Shinwo: No need to make up excuses Hyung.

Jinho: I am not!

Yixing: Y/N, I don't want to get married to you. Neither do you. Can't we find a way to call it off?

Yixing startled Jinho, Hyuna, Shinwo, and me.

Jinho: We-wedding??

Hyuna: Looong story!

Y/N: Uhm yea. But its lunch go hang out with your band mates.

With that he left. Hyuna and I turn back around to our table and laugh.