PJ WILL BE MINE

Bunny's POV
It was midnight,were everyone is asleep by this time, (unlike Lolathecorgi and the other writers and shippers that are awake by 1:00 am!) I got up from bed,then grabbed my bag full of sleeping medicine and tissues,I open my window slowly just in case my parents wakes up,I hoped out and searched for that dumb lizards/dinosaurs house,good thing my little minions called my 'friends' helped me to get the address,when I arrived it was a pretty decent house, I thought since I'm richer then all the nerds they would live in a really poor looking home,but it's not the time to complement their stupid house anyways, as I walked around the house,I saw an Open window big enough for me to slip right in,as I looked around the house, I looked for Alphys room,it was pretty obvious to find her cause it had those weird big eyes ugly looking characters with those moon crowns or something (guess that anime!p.s I'm sorry if you're offended about bunny's behavior and saying that The anime characters look like 'weird big eyes ugly looking characters'))
Whatever there called I don't care,I'm not here to look at stupid posters of ugly characters that are so popular,no, I'm here for the one and only Alphys! To basically kidnap her....welp time to get going, cannot waste my time looking at characters from China (so sorry if ur Chinese 😅) I then applied the medicine to the tissues,I walked up to her slowly and put it were here nose is,I shook her once and once again just to make sure it worked,I grabbed her body, and escaped the house,carrying a yellow lizard and successfully kidnapping her with no trace of items that was used,I got home And tied her up to a chair, good thing my parents doesn't check the basement cause they think I need it because I have so many things!
I got tiered and fell asleep.....
Time skip to tomorrow
Freshs POV
I was walking to school with pj by my side like always but somethings missing.....oh yea!
Alphys,she's supposed to meet us at the bus stop because she likes to get here early,the bus came and we hopped in,we drove by Alphys house and saw the police,they were searching all over her house, inside and out, her parents seemed to not had gone to work yet and they looked like they had no sleep what's so ever, i wonder what happened to Alphys and making sure she's ok, we got to school and everything was normal,except the fact that Alphys was not here the whole entire time when I was at school plus she will never skip class,she will always be here on time and be the good student that she is...it was lunch time now and it felt lonely, not like really lonely,no like lonely when you miss someone, I needed to use the bathroom so I walked there by myself, pj wanted to go with me but I said it was ok to stay so he did, when I entered the bathroom,someone from somewhere tackled me to the ground and put some napkin to my nose,I felt Drowsy and sleepy, I couldn't fight the figure...until I my body went limp........
Pjs POV
Fresh has been taking a long time and I'm not saying it like a bad thing is that it's after school and he's been there for a while,
I know he said to leave him there and I did listen to him,but it seems odd for him to stay that long and I know it's my own Business to deal with my life but when it comes to my freshy, he always got to be first in line,I can't bare without him by my side I just can't, and if he ever dies in my hands and I didn't had time to save him....I won't forgive myself until I die....I'm just saying I hope he's ok, I walked up to the boys bathroom to find....his...his glasses! I picked it up to see some finger prints and dust on it,I held it gently in my grasp and went running out of the bathroom, i started to look all over the school and no sighs were he is except for his glasses, I started to cry while holding the only thing that is freshs now I'm worried sick, I went over to ink and error still crying, when I explained what happened they were shocked, a few days pasted and I haven't ate nor slept, I didn't stopped cry either, I was determined to fresh and finally hug him in my grasp safely with me.......but I can't, he's missing like Alphys and I all I could do right now is....find him...
Bunny's POV
Since I have both of them sleeping in my basement I can finally brainwash the stupid ugly gay nerd to hate pj and the other need to use it for school work......PJ WILL BE FINALLY MINE FOREVER HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
TO BE CONTINUED....
Hoi yesss I've finally finished a new chapter and going quite fast, anyways I hope you enjoy the juicy and dramatic parts got to go read some ships and one shots mkay bai!
——————Lolathecorgi
(❍ᴥ❍Ʋ)