Again Mondo

Ishimaru p.o.v
I was on my way to the library until a teacher approached me "Your the hall monitor right? Um can you watch a student that's in detention his name is Mondo.I have to rush to a meeting so yeah thanks!" She said to me out of breath than ran to the meeting room.Mondo had detention again! I hated that student,Mondo. He is very rude,also very hot-headed which means he can get mad for no reason and get mad at the little things. I walked into the room trying to avoid eye contact with him. He soon noticed "Hey,where's ms.Loud-mouth? I didn't know goody-two shoes was babysitting today."
"Shut up."I froze up in fear after I said that, I looked back at mondo's chair. Nobody there then I felt a hand grab my shoulder "Watch what you say to Me or I will break you in half like a sti-"before he could finish I flinched and slapped him on accident when I was turning around.He stood there stunned and then looked up at me.
"I'm so sor-"
"How dare you!"He said then kicked my leg. It wasn't a normal kick though,he kicked my knee in the other direction. I fell to the floor to how much that hurt.after a minute or so I got back up and grabbed a chair.I pulled the chair next to the door and read a book. I could tell he was looking at me because I felt very scared/tense.
Mondo p.o.v
That little bitch,slapped me! How dare he. That actually hurt a bit. He looked from his book and I stared at him,he instantly looked down when I was about to say something. Little-UUGGGGGHHHH! I got up and walked to him. This.Little.bitch.scooted.away.from me. I started to walk faster towards him,he kept looking at his book while scooting away. I started running toward him and stopped his chair. Finally I was allowed to talk to him "Why did you slap me?I want an answer."he looked at me for one second and tried to get up but I pushed him back down "Your not leaving until you answer asshole. So talk. Now." I said to him very serious. He looked at me it "It was a reflex now can you get off of me? Your breath smells-I mean-!Um...sorry?" This time I let him off the hook and got up off the chair. He stood and ran to the door,he went outside the room and leaned on the door. Did I scare him that much? Now comes the guilt train,I should go check on the kid.
Ishimaru's P.o.v
I felt terrified. I wanted to exit the room for two reasons. 1:I felt so scared like I was about to pee my pants scared, 2:I needed to take a breath because I was so scared that I had got so sweaty. Finally,I felt relaxed a bi- then I fell back. The door opened and Mondo was staring at me "Next time don't lean on the door stupid. You forgot your book on the table."he said to me while helping me up.This was unlike mondo to help me "Thanks?"I said not sure to be confused or happy. Here's when I really got scared,he reached into his pocket and pulled out a marker and went to the board to grab a paper. He put the paper to my head and traced out my eyebrows and put him to his face "Look I'm ishimaru and I'm a goody too shoes! Stop running in the halls!". My face was turning red from anger. I grabbed the paper and threw it in the trash "Mondo aren't you still in deten-!",when I turned back around he was gone and the rooms door was wide open. I ran out the room and ran through the hallway. I know it's breaking the rules but I have to do it to find him. I heard a noise from the corner and ran over there then mondo came from the corner and yelled boo. This scared me so much that I feel back and started crying "oh shit sorry! Hahaha your face was priceless and you sounded like a girl for a second. So fuckn' funny."
"Mondo! What are you doing!?!"I heard a teacher say to mondo then ran up to me "Are you ok ishimaru?" I sat there frozen then chuckled I shook my head saying that I was ok. Mondo was put on detention for a bit longer. I was let home. I hope this will never happen again.