Boys Night Out (part 2)

Ishimaru p.o.v
I unlocked my window then sat in a chair and started to read. It was now 6:55 and I heard the window open and looked up. Mondo opened the window,he motioned me to come closer. I thought I was gonna help him get put the window but instead he picked me up and jumped out the window! (Mind you we are on the second floor) I yelled of course and my dad heard it. Mondo saw his light turn on in my dad's room then ran to his motercycle. He put a helmet on my head and told me just to hold onto his body until he says to let go. He started the motercycle and rove off as soon as my dad went outside. I wanted to ask where we were going but I was too scared to even talk. Everything seemed to dissappear as soon as it popped up. I closed my eyes because the sight was making me dizzy. When we got to a stop I was still holding onto mondo really hard "You can let go now."
"Oh,right sorry!" I said my face turning a bit red.
"Where are we by the way?"
"We are at my house. Don't worry,we'll you kinda can because your dad?"
"He's gonna kill me when I get back home!"
"You won't be back home to tomorrow! Because we are having a sleepover!"
"Really!?!"
"Yeah,come inside!"
We entered his house,it looked normal. There was a stack of movies in the living room. A man had came down the stairs "Hello,you must be Ishimaru. I'm mondo's brother Daiya.",Mondo had a brother?
Mondo p.o.v
I,am,going,to,kill,DAIYA! He keeps trying to embarrass me! I have told him about ishimaru but I told him not to tell him or anyone!Excuse "I told him how much of a good-two shoes you are!"
"I thought I heard along the lines yesterday about how nice he was?"
"NO!"
"Sure,whatever you say."
"DAIYA! I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD!"
"Another word. ^-^!"
"Daiya you ASSHOLE!"
"Don't waste your time mondo. I'm sure Daiya isn't worth your time. He is just trying to 'piss you off'." I stood there in silence after listening to ishimaru 'cuss'. I never fuckn' knew he could do that. Daiya seemed surprised as much as me "At least it got you two to shut up." Ishimaru gave me a warm smile and asked where the bathroom was. I Pointed upstairs then looked at Daiya. When ishimaru headed into the bathroom I fell to the floor laughing non-stop at Daiya. The first time he cussed was at my asshole brother! So worth bringing him over!
Daiya p.o.v
WTF JUST HAPPENED!