Trust and Goodnight

Ishimaru p.o.v
After getting in the bathroom I took some time to understand what was going on.
Why did he invite me here?Does he need help with something?I thought he hated me?Is he gonna do something to me? Why did I unlock the window? Why did I trust him? Why did I- I'm thinking too much into this! Just relax. I flushed the toilet to make it sound like I used it then washed my hands. When I exited the bathroom I saw Mondo in the living room going through the movies. I decided that I was going to ask him why he wanted me to come over,just to get it the unsafe feeling off me "Hey,mondo. I have a question to ask you."
"Yeah, ishimaru?"
"So, I was wondering, why did you ask me to come over here?"
He sat there in silence for a moment
"Just to get to know you better,I guess." I said ok back because I didn't want anything else to get weirder than it already was. But I still felt like that wasn't the truth.
Mondo p.o.v
I made that up. I felt so weird! I didn't know what else to say that didn't sound weirder than it already was! I actually don't know why. Maybe out of pity or being nice? I don't really know. What's going on with me? Am I-NO! Why did I even get that thought!?! Just have to find a movie, that's all I have to do right now.
A few minutes passed and I found a movie. I sat down on the couch about to call Ishimaru but then he was already behind the couch "RAAAAA!"
"AAAAHHHHH! ISHIMARU WHAT THE FUCK!"
"Pay back for what you did at the school."
"Goddammit! Just sit down I found a movie. Don't do that again!"
"Why not?"
"Because, I gonna get pay back and it's gonna hurt."
The look on his face was worth scaring him again. He sat on the couch. All the way on the other side though. I must have scared him that much "How's your knee doing?"
"Huh?"
"Your knee, I kicked it really bad. Is it ok?"
"Oh,yeah it's ok."
He covered his knee with his other leg. Did it hurt that much? I acted like I didn't see it and started the movie
Ishimaru p.o.v
AGH! Stupid Stupid! Ishimaru,you did no good to try to make him not worry! Why would you do that! Stupid idiot! Ugh "Are you ok,you look...um...mad a bit?"
"I'm ok!"
"Are you mad at yourself?"
"How'd yo- no I'm ok!"
How'd he know! After a while I started to doze off a bit. Then I fell asleep. I felt arms pick me up. I felt something soft then a blanket go over me "Goodnight, Ishimaru."