Chapter Seven: An Autobot Arrives

One calm evening, it was all silent in Area Fifty-Something. Everyone had either gone off to bed, or have driven off for home. Team Monster were residing in their personal rooms, Link in a swimming pool for his bed, while Dr. Cockroach has a crevice in his room, B.O.B settling in an open and empty bedroom as his own, with Susan in a large Queen-size bed in her own room.

In Braedey's Room, he was fast asleep and relaxing in his bed, with Midnight cuddled up next to him, low breathing coming from the metal jaguar. But, as Braedey slept, he shifted around in bed, his head going back and forth, as small beads of sweat began to accumulate on his forehead. He mutters out something under his breath, words like 'run', 'fire', and 'attack', while in his head, he could hear gun shots, missiles firing, jets flying overhead, pounding metal footsteps, while the sounds of metal shifting emanate in his head. Finally, in his head, he could see... something...

~*~*~

The Great War for Cybertron

The Great War for Cybertron. The planet's single, long-lasting civil wars that have ever existed on the planet's side of the galaxy. Guns fired across the skies and streets of Autobot City, as Autobots try to fight back against the advancing Decepticons.

Ratchet fires his cannon, alongside Arcee, Wheeljack, Ironhide, Brawn, and a few other 'Bots, all of them trying to keep the Decepticons back. "They've broken through the front lines!" Ratchet called out.

Arcee tries to contact to base for backup, but her Comms weren't receiving anything. "I've lost contact with the capital!" She added in.

"There's too many of them!" Wheeljack ducked for cover, as an Energon blast sails right over him, striking down an Autobot trying to run over to Arcee.

"Strike back!" Brawn called, only to be shot down by three Decepticon seekers above and overhead, forcing the Autobots to take cover.

"Finish them!" The Decepticons yelled out, only to be shot down, alongside its comrades, making them fall to the ground with clouds of smoke erupting from their Spark chambers.

At that moment, charging into the epicentre of the fight, with his Ion Blaster in his hands, was none other than the leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime. He strikes down a few Decepticons, throwing some down to the ground, while also firing his Ion Blaster with one arm.

"Where is B-127?" Optimums asked aloud, looking around for whoever this B-127 might be.

A yellow Cybertronian sportscar races through the gunfire, charging towards the epicentre of the fight. Two guns deploy from the hood, and open fire at the Decepticons, then the car leaps off a ramp, transforming into a 20ft tall yellow robot, B-127. He knocked down one Decepticon seeker, slamming it down into the ground, then kicked the helm off of the Decepticon's shoulders, sending the head off into another seeker, knocking him down.