•When you first meet•

Izuku:
Walking to my new school in UA academy I noticed a lot of students that walk past me have the same uniform as me. Some I recognize, like the son of Endeavor, The first placer in the Festival, and the rich kid with peach boobs.

I don't really have that much boobs myself but you can say my boobs are pretty decent like that girl who fought with the First placer in the Festival.

Well, enough about boobs. For now... my train of thought was cut off by a panting green head beside me. "Oh no I might be late for class!" He said while panting.

I smiled at his optimism, then I noticed that he was the guy that lost from Endeavor's son!

"Hey! Your Izuku Midoriya right?" I ran up to him and smiled.

"I-uh y-yeah.." He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed ever so slightly and smiled my way.

"I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you!" I took his hand and shook it.

"I-u-uhh hi.." he smiled back then showed around the campus.

I think I'm gonna like it here...

Katsuki:
I was an assistant of Recovery Girl since my quirk also involves healing and helping the sick so Recovery Girl was my mentor, and actually my grandmother.

Shocking as it is, its true!

I was in the clinic while my grandmother grabbed some snacks for the us to eat in the office. The Festival was currently happening here in UA and I was so excited! I am also a student in heroes course but not in 1-A more like 1-B, I know it sucks but, better than nothing I guess.

I sat in the office on my office chair waiting patiently for my mentor to arrive with the snacks. I was also tapping away on my phone to check if anything happened in the Festival.

I heard the door open, I thought it was my grandmother but it was a different person. He had spiky blond hair and ruby-red-threatening eyes. I never knew that a person can deal with so much hate.

"O-oh um, I'm Y/n! Recovery Girl will be here momentarily, so I will be the one to assist you for the meantime." I said pushing back my glasses and fixing my messy bun.

"Tch. I only need a couple of bandages and I'm fine. So just give me the crap and I can leave this fucking dump." He commanded while jerking his hands in his pockets, I think that this guy is rather rude, considering that he is a total ass hat.

"I'm sorry but it's my job to treat your wounds, may I atleast have a look at them?" I asked hin motioning him to sit in one of the beds.

He gave an annoyed sigh and gave up sitting down on the bed and looking at me. "Well? Are you just gonna fucking stare at me? Or are you going to see my fucking wounds?" He angrily said, I jolted a bit then pushed up my glasses one more time.

I walked to him grabbing a flashlight and popsicle stick. I turned on the flash light checking his tongue and eyes then check his pulse. I looked at him one more time top to bottom then pushed my glasses.

"Well? Are you going to treat me or what?" He asked rather impatiently. I apologized for my long stare and looked at him once more.

I removed my glasses and rubbed my temple then blinked a few times. After my last blink, A radiant neon pink light shot out of my eyes and it made the patient confused, looking at his face that was actually his expression.

After I was done detecting what was wrong I gave him what he needed and a medication. When he was about to leave I actually felt a bit sad. He shoved his hands into his pockets and opened the door before muttering: "Tch. Dumbass nurse. Not to mention a complete bitch."

'Unknown to the girl was that his face flashed an ominous amount of pink on his cheeks.'

After he left, I thought of one thing...

"He is one total douche bag."

Todoroki:
Sitting on the training bench, I was actually one of the second greatest hero's follower, I actually applied to his agency to learn more about how to fight a bit like him, and to get some ideas and tricks.

Endeavor's Sidekicks said that he couldn't make it so he let one of his children be the instructor for today.

I sat in silence because I felt very nervous. And also I had no one to talk too.

"You! Come here! Let's see what you can do.." his finger pointed almost threateningly at me as his cold heterochromatic eyes looked at me.

I stood up from the bench and walked to the front. I felt eyes watching my every move like a tiger and its prey.

A few gulped and prayed for good luck, then we started fighting, my quirk activated, you see my quirk has 2 abilities actually.

One is water, one is wind.

Both of them I got from my parents, Me and Mr. Todoroki where neck and neck, the audience where amazed by how I can keep up with him.

Before I knew it I was pinned to the ground. And a straight-faced Todoroki was hovering above me, beads of sweat where both evident on out faces.

I was bewildered on how close he is and looked away trying to avoid his straight gaze with his beautiful orbs.

"Ok. Well done L/n-san.." Todoroki stood up and gave me a hand. I hesitated in reaching it but did it anyway to not feel like a sore loser. Once I was on my feet, Todoroki turned to the exit door.

But before he left..

"See you tomorrow L/n-san.." He gave a small smile then left.

Murmurs and chatters where heard around the dojo. It felt awkward that the son of THE ENDEAVOR. Knows who I am.

Why? That is the question..

(EDITED)

------

Eyyyy! New book! If you want me to add some more people here in this book let me know in you comments!

Vote!
Share with friends!
Love yourself!❤

-Aly💋