TAMAKI AMAJIKI SCENARIOS

When You First Meet:

First Person

Being a "Class Representative" had its perks. Like going to different classrooms or skipping some classes for other important stuff. And and example of this was PAPERWORK...

To be completely honest, I hate going everywhere just to get papers done, but the only thing to look forward too, was seeing Tamaki in one of his classes.

I felt a sort of attraction towards him once I saw him, the way he doesn't interact with other people except for his quite close collegues made him look adorable! And don't get me started on his quirk! I admired him, but it seems like he doesn't know me.

Seeing him from afar was great and all, but geting to talk to him and look at his beautiful eyes was very tempting to say the least.

---

Walking around the hall holding a stack of paperwork, I was going to the teacher's faculty to give my reports. But out of nowhere, I bump into someone! Luckily the papers did not fall on the ground, I let out a sigh of relief.

I was about to scold the student who bumped into me, only to the one and only Tamaki Amajiki who was bowing with a light blush on his pale face.

"G-Gomen! I'm sorry! I didn't see you.. I was just so focused r-reading my light n-novel." He stammered.

I didn't know how to reply, I was so entranced that I finally got see him up close, He was very cute. Tamaki saw that I was staring at him, he looked away and faced a wall, I was shocked by his actions, but found it adorable.

"A-ah, i-is it ok if I could a-assist you w-with your p-paperwork?" He asked still looking at the wall.

I smiled at him, turning him around.

"I would like that."

What he Likes to Call You:
-Ms. L/n
-L/n-san

Tamaki, being the shy and respectful person he is, He would often address you as someone who is higher than him. Because you ARE Class Representative. So he would call you these names as a sign of respect.

"Oh! Hello there Tamaki-kun! How are you doing this fine afternoon?"

"A-ah um, everything is doing fine Ms. L/n nothing really out of the ordinary. And I-I'm doing fine, thank you for asking!"

"Tamaki-kun, I told you to call me Y/n! If you keep that up I might look and sound like an old woman."

"A-ah! I'm quite sorry L/n-san, I just w-want to give the respect you deserve as Class Representative." He said scratching his cheek trying to avoid Eye Contact.

"It is fine Tamaki-kun, just please address me as Y/n if we are alone together?"

"Ok, I-I will.. Y/n.."

When You Get Closer:

Third Person

Another busy day at school, students where packing up and leaving with their friends to go to a karaoke or just go home and enjoy their weekend.