Ateez theory: Part 2

Hi again!

I really appreciate you, taking your time to read through my Theory. I worked super hard on it, so it the facts that it gets heard, is really unbelievable <3 I hope it makes sense and it isn't too messy...  If you enjoyed then buckle your seatbelt,

We're just getting started...

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆                      。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(A quick recap, Black/Dark figures = Negative feelings. The boys are battling these emotions)

The way we can see the darkness is beginning to take over is in the last bit of the MV. Here are multiple transitions to their darker selves. (I recommend going to the 'Say my name' Mv and starting it at 3:40)

As you saw the light also flickered when the dark versions took over. A clear indicator that the dark figures aren't good!! (i don't think I can say this enough)

Oh but there's more. This sums up the current fight, The dark side is hardly pulling because they already got the members down in the void. They have practically won the fight, yet we see the bright side pulling with all their might, this is their faith. 

Their faith in everything will get better and they will overcome this

Their faith in everything will get better and they will overcome this. They are not ready to give up.

Okay so the boys are clearly facing the inner demons, that hides in themselves and they all know it.

I think everyone gets it, the boys are fighting dark emotions, you can shut up now...