Eavesdropper.

The Commander's POV.
I set out for the field as soon as i left his Majesty, i found them seated on the grass talking.
"General do you think i made the right decision?" I heard her highness ask and i stopped in my tracks behind the torches, a few paces away from them.
'Maybe this isn't the perfect timing to make a disturbance'

"Emm i won't say it is a good decision but it will be worth it, i trust your highness to achieve what you sought out for"

"General, i want to join the full training, i want to train for wars, i know it is rough and i don't have the strength but i want to try"

"I expected to see you lacking but you surprised me your highness"
"I don't know from where your determination is coming from but if you will continue being this persistent you can surpass the average soldiers in war"
"But it will be impossible to pull it off without his Majesty's knowledge and he won't let you go through such a rough practice"
'No man will'
'Besides that, what about the accidents that happen during training?'

"And i can't leave the palace because of Young soo"
'What?' 'Leave?'

"And as our Queen i don't support the idea too"

"As a Queen?"

"Yes, this nation's Queen"

"Will you refer to me as so?"

"I would have to"
'Alright Alright before this turns to something else'

"Your highnesses" i called and they turned.
"Greetings"
"Since we don't have much time to ourselves i will go straight to the point, his Majesty has been looking for your highness"
They stood up.

"I?"

"Yes"
The General picked her hat from the floor.

"Here your highness"

"Thank you General"
"Then..i will get going"
He nodded firmly as she marched on.
I stayed behind to look him up.

"Commander never crossed for a eavesdropper" he mentioned in a cool way.
'As expected, will it have been possible if he hadn't heard my movement'

"I will advice General to be focusing more on your current conversation" i said before following silently behind her.

We met a royal guard on one of the hallways, he was about to pass after a short greeting but stopped when he noticed her highness.

"Ou! Chae min"
"It is you"
Her highness turned.
"Long time no see"
He raised his palm expecting her to do the same.

"Oh Dae ho"
She raised her hand hesitantly to meet his.
"How have you been?"

"Fine, where have you been?"
Then his Majesty made the turn at the end of the path way.

"Here and there" she replied.

"His Majesty is approaching" i informed from the side of my mouth.

"I should g.." She started saying.

"Your uniform is dusty"
He patted her arm.
"Were you practicing this late?"
Then the side of her back.
She shifted instantly.
'He really doesn't know where to stop'

"Let's go soldier" i said loud enough for him and his Majesty to hear.
"Oh! your Majesty has arrived"
We all bowed deeply.
"Chae min here was already on his way back 'on time' but i thought to escort him back safely" i informed not knowing any other way to explain why i went against his order.
His Majesty was just staring intently at her not caring to give me a listening ear.
And he seems to be holding back on what he wants to say because of his guards.
"You are all dismissed, i will escort his Majesty back" i ordered and took a step back.

"My lady" he began.
'Why are you back this late, did anything go wrong?'or
'Aren't you cold my lady?' or 'What took you so long, my lady' was all that i expected to hear from an understanding, kind and graceful King like his Majesty.
But he said something completely different.