Give it to me rough

She pushed through her front door and cringed as she heard him stumble over the edge of the rug behind her. Turning around she glared at him in the dark, "You've gotta be quiet. I don't live alone ya know."

"Sorry," he mumbled, then looked around in awe. "Woah..huge house."

"Yeah, yeah, it's nice. My room is downstairs, hurry up before I kick you out." I slipped my heels off and grabbed them as I quietly started down the stairs. I turned my voice to flirty to get what I wanted. "How's a shower sound to start off?"

"Uhm..yeah sure. Whatever you want is fine with me." He nervously mumbled as we reached the basement.

"Well don't you have an opinion?" I turned to face him with skepticism.

"Yeah, I just don't mind. After all, you'll be there either way." He flashed me a tiny smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on then," I said and stepped forward to push myself onto him and run my hands up under his tight shirt. My mouth began to suck on his neck and I grinned in satisfaction when I heard a soft, quiet moan.

I don't really know why I brought him home. Something about him just got under my skin. Maybe his shyness clashed with my confidence too much? But regardless, something seemed to be in between us. Some sort of tension. Also, I was horny so I took the tension as a good factor.

I bit down somewhat hard into his shoulder and he moaned loud. That must have been all it took because he turned me around and trapped me against the wall. Gripping my chin and devouring my mouth with his own. Seconds later he had my dress pulled up and was lifting me to pin me against the wall. I moaned out, loud. Where did this dominance come from? I loved being in control and he seemed shy so I had planned on being the dominant one, but I quickly found out that wasn't happening.

I kissed him back passionately and started to run my hands into his hair. He let out a deep noise and grabbed my hands, pinning those down so I couldn't touch him. I moaned through the kiss and pressed my body harder into him. God...I loved this dominance. I could even stand to see more. I moved my lips against his and worked his lip in between my teeth, taking the chance to bite on it.

He seemed shocked but not for long. Pulling back he gripped my hands tighter in his one hand. "You like it rough don't you?" His voice floated to my ear as his breath blew against my lobe. I moved to his neck and dragged my teeth along his skin in answer.

"Fuck me hard. I know it's in you." I purred back in his ear.

His eyes filled with lust. He didn't hesitate. Striding around the corner and quickly finding the bathroom, he set me on the counter and focused on my dress.

He wasn't waiting. Before I could even protest a "stop" he had my new skin tight red dress in ribbons. I had an itch at the back of my mind to care...but I just couldn't. My core was too hot and my mind too focused on the sheer attraction to give half a care.

My breath was now coming out in short pants, and my body was aching to touch, to feel, to hurt from his hands and his teeth on my body. I never thought that my body would have this fierce attraction to him. But now that I had a taste, I wanted the whole damn meal.

He quickly made work of removing the rest of my clothes and stripping himself. I tried helping but all he did was back out of my reach.

Being completely stripped he approached me again and tipped my chin up with his index finger. His eyes were lustful, but serious. Whatever he was gonna say, my answer meant something to him.

"Do you submit to let me be rough with you?" He said in a deep tone I hadn't heard before. The question threw me off guard, but I barely had to think two seconds before my first instinct slipped through my lips.

"Y..yes." I stumbled. I don't know why I trusted him already, but I could tell I didn't regret it.

Meanwhile, that was all the confirmation he needed. He lifted me up smoothly and carried me to the already hot shower. He plastered me against the shower wall. The cool from the stone against my back and the heat from his body and the water sent shivers through my body that mixed well with the already pent up pleasure radiating through me.

His actions only sent my body raving. Teasing me with rubbing himself against my heat but never giving me what we both wanted. Pinning my hands again so I had no control over what his skilled mouth did to me. I was going insane. The pleasured torture was so enjoyable but yet so frustrating that I thought I would explode.

Suddenly, he changed the game. Letting me go he let me slide down him and stabilize on my feet. But he wasn't done. He quickly spun me around, facing me away from him. His hand consistently gripped my two wrists, pinning them behind my back now.

I felt his length stroke between my legs and I spread them farther apart. He took this as encouragement. Pushing on my arms and holding my waist, he made me bend over so my large ass was popped out.

I heard the smack before I felt it. After I felt the sting, the large moan in the back of my throat escaped. I heard him moan in satisfaction and he smacked my cheek again, harder this time.

He took his sweet time. Stroking up my cheeks before connecting his hand with my soft flesh, and continually getting harder every smack. I loved it. The moans I let slip from my lips weren't fake. By the time he finished I was more turned on than ever.

His hand slid up my body and roughly settled around my neck and I nearly moaned just from the more heat that spread through me. Then, I did moan as he snaked his other hand around my hips and pushed himself deep inside me.

I could tell he was taking it easier on me. He didn't grip my throat tight, only kept his hand settled around it. Although I did agree to this, not everyone likes to be choked. I guess everyone isn't a sex freak like I am.

After pushing in me deep, he held his length in me as he pulled my body back and began nipping and sucking in places on my shoulder. The tingles alone sent me moaning again, and even more once he started to move his hips.

He didn't wait long to build up speed. But despite that he still pumped into me deep, sending me moaning at every thrust.

His hand on my throat slowly slid down my front, stopping at the swell of my breasts to dig his nails into my skin as he thrust into me even harder. I moaned loud at this point, the multiple pleasures sending my body rigid.

I could tell he was close. He had moaned occasionally before, but now he was almost as loud as I was. I gently started pushing back in rhythm with his thrusts, taking him impossibly deeper into myself. His moans stumbled and he swore, his moans starting again seconds before I felt him fill me.

His pumps slowed to a stop and we both stayed there catching our breath. He gently pulled out and stepped into the stream of water, that now must be almost cold.

I turned to glance at him and found him watching me. I tilted my head. He had an intense but slightly puzzled look on his face that made me curious.

"What's your name?" He suddenly blurted.

It hit me like bricks that we didn't even exchange names. But I didn't falter.

"Technically Angel, but people call me bitch. You can join em if you like."

His lips turned up in a smile as he let out an amused breath. "Hello Angel. I'm Spencer, and the only one allowed to call you bitch now."