My turn

"What's this?"

Angel turned and glanced at the small post it note between my fingers, "My number, genius. Don't you wanna see me again sometime?"

I blinked a few times but didn't let my surprise show any other way. I honestly didn't think she'd wanna see me again. 'One-night stands' usually only last one night.

"Well I definitely do if you'll be naked again." I was already starting to feel so comfortable around her and that made me slightly nervous.

She huffed a small laugh and rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, now out of my house, I have classes in the morning."

"I'm going." I started out of the room, but turned my head back as I got to the door. "See ya soon...bitch."

~~~~

I checked my phone as I walked out of my last class of the day. A tiny smile crossed my lips when I saw a message from a new number.

Let's go to my place this time. Text me your address and I'll be there at 8 :) ~Spencer

I sent a quick message back and headed home.

It was about 20 minutes to 8 when I stepped out of the shower feeling clean and confident. Tonight would be a good night.

~~~~

"And this is my room.." Spencer said as he finished the small tour of his apartment.

I took a few steps closer. "So this is where the magic happens," I said quietly as I flicked my eyes up to his seductively.

"If this is where you want it to." He seemed almost breathless already and we hadn't even started.

"Mhm, I do. But I have a request this time." I halted in front of him and lightly trailed my fingertips up his thigh.

"What is it then?" His voice was quiet.

"I want you to be my bitch."