On your back

"...You what?" I didn't mean to ruin the sexual energy in the air, but her comment threw me off guard so much that it was out of my mouth before I could think twice. Her lips turned up in a cute little smile. She started to step even closer.

"I want to be in control this time...bitch." Her breath blew towards my ear and I could feel the intense hard on she already gave me.

"If that's what you want." I tried to make it sound smooth but my eyes turned down and my voice lowered. How do you act natural when a smoking hot woman is standing in front of you telling you she's gonna be dominant? Maybe that's not every man's dream, but it's certainly one of mine.

I snapped back out of my thoughts when she pressed herself against my chest and ran her hands around my sides to my very low back.

"What do you want me to do to you, bitch?" She asked just as she ran her nails from my lower back around to my V-line. Oh god, what is she doing to me. I couldn't hold the moan at the back of my throat as the trails she made on my sides started to slightly sting.

"Be..be dominant. Please." My voice came out pleading but I couldn't care less. I wanted it so bad. One of her hands trailed up and pressed firmly around my neck. Her eyes stared into mine seriously.

"Do I have free reign over you?"

I could barely speak, not that I'd have many words anyway, so I just nodded the best I could and waited for her next move. She stepped back and quickly pulled her shirt over her head, then turned to me.

"Strip," She said simply. I hesitated, but decided against questioning it when I saw her commanding stare.

"Yes mistress," I said nervously. I didn't know if she'd like it but it sounded right. I got my answer when her eyes snapped to mine and then darkened in desire.

I stripped as soon as I could and looked to her again. She had removed her pants and hastily put her hair up. Ready for action, I see.

"On the bed now." She ordered with such authority. If this is her when I listen, what happens when I don't. I wanted to find out, but not today. That was something for another day, cause she would definitely be doing this again if I had an opinion.

"Yes mistress," I climbed on the bed and hesitated. "How do you want me?"

"On your back, bitch. And hurry."

Oh, I'll hurry. I laid down quickly and watched her again. Damn it, she's so fucking sexy, and she's barely started.

The first thing she did was blindfold me. The soft, red fabric covering my amazing view irritated and excited me all at once. I jumped and shivered when I felt her fingertips start to trail up my stomach to my chest. They softly moved up and circled around my nipple a few times. The touch disappeared, and I gasped in shock when I felt the sting of her flick on my nipple.

Oh god I've never felt anything like that..but it felt so good.

She remained silent, but I could slightly hear her faint footsteps around me. Being patient wasn't my strong suit, so waiting for her to continue was driving me crazy. I felt her approach on my left but I couldn't make out a specific spot.

What the hell is she doing to me..

I jumped when I felt the tip of something rough make contact with my upper thigh. It was only there for a second before it disappeared.

What the-WHACK

I nearly shuddered out of my skin from the pain throbbing through my thigh. But I couldn't bring myself to complain once the pleasure spread through my whole body.

"How did you like that?" I heard her ask quietly, trying to keep her voice sensual.

"It was..amazing," I answered, out of breath already, "can I have more?"

I felt her drag the end of what I assume is a belt across to my other thigh before she asked, "Like here, bitch?"

"Mmmm, please mistre-"WHACK

"Ahhhh...fuck."

I could tell she was satisfied with my reaction, and I loved it.

WHACK

Umph..that I wasn't prepared for.

I let out a loud moan and jerked up slightly. She hit right over the first smack and now it had an extra sting to it.

I distantly heard things moving around, but at the moment I couldn't focus on anything but the throbbing sting. Her soft hands began to trail up my legs and I felt her weight shift onto the bed.

"Take off the blindfold, bitch."

"Yes mistress," I said, quickly pulling the blindfold off my head.

Holy fuck.

"Mistress...you look...you look so fucking gorgeous." She was sitting on top of her folded legs at the bottom of the bed, and she was taking my breath away. I watched her intently as she sat up and began moving further up my body with her hands. I stared into her eyes...all the lust gathered in them. I couldn't look away. She moved to straddle my hips but I was stuck staring. Her lips inched closer and when her eyes closed those perfectly pink lips smashed into mine. The slow sensuality turned to fast, desire driven intensity. Her mouth declared dominance. Her hips circled and grinded into mine to create a friction between the two of us.

My god, why does this feel so amazing..

She stopped for a moment, then I felt her bare wetness rub along my member and I couldn't hold the moan from coming out. Her kiss grew more dominant. Her tongue explored every area of my mouth, but I wasn't complaining. She finally grinded just right and my tip slid into her hole. I moaned out into her mouth.

Fuck, she's so warm and wet.

My moan encouraged her and she slid down my length to my base. Pulling back and sitting up straight to take me in even farther.

"Ahhh, that feels amazing.." I couldn't help but moan out.

She leaned back down and began sliding up and down on my member, picking up speed quickly. She gripped my shoulders hard and I could hear her short pants in my ear as she took me in fast and deep.

Hell, if she keeps going at this rate I won't last much longer.

As if she read my thoughts, she picked up the pace even more, trying to drive me over the orgasmic edge. My hands moved up her arms, down her back and to her very big, round ass cheeks. I squeezed, and moaned out when she thrusted onto me deep. Her lips caught mine and took control. Little bites on my lips, sucking on my tongue, and pushing hers whenever she wanted to be. I was gonna explode any second now...

She rocked her hips and took me in hard. I could tell she was using all her energy, but it wouldn't take much. The next deep plunge into her warmth sent me into an amazing orgasm. My moans were muffled through her intense kiss, and my hands gripped tight on her cheeks. I finished and she pulled back to meet my eyes, both of us out of breath. Before I could speak, she wiggled down my body and started trailing down my chest with soft kisses. She reached my belly bottom and flicked her tongue out quickly.

"Ahhhhh." I moaned again. Every part of my body was sensitive now. I saw her smile and continue moving towards my member with her tongue.

She stopped and peered up at me, "You ready to cum again, bitch?"