Ten

Gwendolyn was the first to wake, immeditaley realzing she wasn't alone in her bed. Alaric laid at her side, turned over on his back. It was apparent she had been hogging the blankets all night due to only part of him being modestly covered.

Nonetheless, he was sprawled out from end to end of her bed, leaving her near the edge. This was the moment to remember. Alaric appeared to be so peaceful, and Gwendolyn wasn't sure that it she had ever seen him this relaxed before.

As if on cue, he let out a long snore, causing her to jump slightly before laughing at herself.

It was not common for Gwendloyn to take any man home, she had always preferred hotels herself. From the moment she became a woman, her life was scrutinized not only by all of America, but the entire world.

There were tabloids guessing when she lost her virginity. If she was seen with a cup, it was automatcially assumed she was an alcoholic. A cigarette? A drug addict. Each time she made a small falter that was reported to the news, her father would blame her for anything malicious that happened to him afterwards.

As if his presidency was solely based on her direct actions. After her mom died, Gwendolyn lost the support she needed as a woman, navigating her adulthood on her own.

It wasn't until her sophomore year in college she had lost her virginity, and she solely dated men who were of equal status, a man who didn't mind signing an NDA.

Yet, last night she had slept with Alaric and not even for a moment did an NDA cross her mind. At the very least, one had been signed when he had been hired.

She could feel a blush creep up her body to her cheeks as she thought about last night.

Alaric had been a... thoroough lover. She was sure she had lost count at how many orgasms she recieved, or even how long he had lasted. Even after that, she recalled him waking her up two additional times in the night.

She stared at his sleeping face, trying to find a single imperfection. Alaric was different than any other man she had ever met. She was sure that he was made for her and she was hoping that he had felt the same.

She didn't want to lose Alaric after all of this. In any other circumstance, the man she had slept with would be long gone by now, but here Alaric was.

Guard down and by her side.

That derserves some type of reward...

As quietly as possible Gwendolyn shifted into a sitting position, her skin growing covered in goosebumps due to the chill in the air.

Straddling Alaric, she leaned down and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead, attempting to wake him this time. He didn't stir, but his deep breathing stopped, letting her know he was beginning to wake.

She kiss him again, this time on the bridge of his nose. Still no reaction. Again, she kiss his cheek and he was stilll yet to move. The only thing truly giving him away was his erection she felt slowly growing on her inner thigh.

She kissed him again, this time on his lips. She could feel her body needing his, and she as prepared to awaken him rudely if need be.

As if he read her mind, this time he responded by returning her kiss, yet his eyes still remained closed.

"Wake up." Gwendolyn complained, her demand coming out more as a plea.

Alaric gave her a lazy grin before opening his eyes.

"I am up." He said, proving his by grinding his erection against her. Even the brief contact nearly sent her wild. She truly wondered when he wouldn't excite her this way or if that day would ever come.