14

Alexander's POV

He took my hand in his and led me outside where it wasn't loud and there wasn't loads of people around us.

I looked up at him since he was at least a head taller then me, he wore a black suit and a magenta tie to match his mask. I reached behind his head to  untie the mask. I took it off and was surprised as to who I saw, Thomas Jefferson.

I stood silent because I did not expect that and he put his head in his hands, I'm assuming because of embarrassment and he mumbled

"I knew it, you hate me, this was a mistake"

I took his hands into mine and he looked at me our eyes meeting I slowly leaned in and he closed the gap. It felt like fireworks when our lips met, I have kissed before but nothing could compere to this. His lips were soft and the kiss was gentle and sweet.

After we separated he had his hands around my waist and I had around his neck.

"I don't hate you, I love you"

He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips again

"I love you too"

After that we were inseparable for the rest of the night and when the party was over we went to my dorm we cuddled for a while before we finally fell asleep. I felt... Safe with him, I knew he'd protect me from anything and I'll always be great full.

––––––––––––––The End––––––––––––––

Yea that's it, hope you liked it. It was fun to write and I'm glad I got good feedback so far so Thank you guys so much ❤

And I hope you stay tuned cuz I'm working on yet another Jamilton fanfic that's gonna be hella angsty and long. And if you haven't already maybe check out my other fanfic The Truth. Okay okay self promo over! (I'm sorry)

So anyway thank you for reading! And I'm sorry that you had to see this huge dumpster fire. ❤