More Fun, More Pain

3rd Person POV

Piper still resting and Troy fell asleep not long after. The rest walked out of the room to give them privacy.  They were all replaying the day they just experienced with Piper.

" What a day," Alec said, thinking out loud. 

" Tell me about it...Angel is definitely something. She knocked you out in and out of the ring," Tyler said, chuckling.

" Last I checked I'm not the one who picks fights with a 16-year-old," Alec said.

" You don't count. You're both close in age," Tyler said.

Aiden was on his phone while Justin was sitting shaking his leg. 

"I'm bored," Tyler said 

Justin's POV

"I'm bored," Tyler said.

" No," Alec said.

" I have an idea," I said at the same time as Alec the buzz kill.

" Buzzkill," I said, looking at Alec.

"The last time I followed your idea I ended up next in bed with a drag queen. Yes, he could pull off the look but I don't swing that way and I had to run 3 blocks because he thought I would sleep with him. So yeah Justin I'm gonna be a buzz kill leave me out of it," Alec shivered at the memory.

" Fine, then be that way and I would like to say he was mad because he saw you escaping," I pointed out.

" It doesn't matter Justin leave me out of this do not get us kicked out of the hospital Troy will have our asses on a silver platter," Alec said giving me a pointed look.

" Bud out buzz kill. Tyler follow me and let the fun begin," I said 

1 hour later

I'm running from security while Tyler hides I don't know where. While Aiden was recording the whole chase. Alec went back to Piper's room to sleep on the couch.

I guess being knocked out and losing in sparing really makes you exhausted.

Anyways you may be wondering why I'm running from security... Well, two words.

Male Nurses

I may have pulled a prank that involved something exploding and Tyler may have grabbed the wrong materials because the nurse is now covered in some stuff that even makes me want to baft. 

I did leave him AUD$480.00 ($345.86 US) not much for what we put him through but it was all I had on me. I only had that much on me because I won a bet, and I used $20 ($13.29 US) for gas as well as a snack.

I managed to lose Security in the stairwell level 6 and going up I got off at 6 and took the elevator back to Piper's floor and went into her room to lay on the floor.

" Don't think I don't know what you did Justin. Tyler is avoiding me because his ass knows he's gonna be in trouble," Troy mumbled. I jumped out of my skin.

" Told you," Alec said not a second later.

" Fuck off, buzz kill," I said.

" If you two start fighting while she's sleeping, I will not only make you and Tyler clean up every car, room, and cellar but you three will be on night watch for 3 months. So both of you shut up and let me sleep," Troy threateningly said.

Aiden's POV

Right now, I'm trying to get Tyler unwedged between two vending machines, all while recording this hilarious scene unfolding. I watched Tyler be chased down by a security guard and he did lose him by diving between machines.