It's My World Now

A/N Longer chapter; happy birthday to me, and here's a gift for you 😁

Troy's POV

She's been sleeping for a couple of hours while I've been on my phone planning her recruiting test into the mafia. I've been texting the guys about the test I'm preparing for later in the week. I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday. 

Tyler said to do it on Thursday so we can ensure everyone in the house can be somewhere else where she isn't because she will be mad. 

Aiden wants it on Wednesday because he wants to see the whole thing go down. On Thursday, he's supposed to leave town to do the monthly check-ins on the business. It just so happens that he lost our challenge to see who has to check.

See, we do this to catch them by surprise. Everything is random on purpose, so if anything is going on, we can stop it right then and there. Time, date, visits, person to the point where everything looks almost last minute. 

My system has been effective; I've caught some people stealing from me and selling information to the highest bidder.

I've gone the last 3 times, and the last time Aiden went was 6 months ago, so frankly, it was either him or Tyler. I wasn't going again for another trip. 

Let me explain the "visits" is when I leave for 3 days, sometimes a week, depending on different things. I would go to various restaurants, hotels, bars, and clubs. 

It's where I check bills, cameras, contracts, suppliers, my employees, and anything falling under the business umbrella.

As I text Aiden, I feel Piper moving before stretching and smacking me in the face.

"Gee, thanks for that," I mumble

" Sorry," she said and signed. 

' Do you want the hearing aids, or do you want a break?' I signed

"I'll take hearing aids for 200, please," she said.

I reached to one of the nightstands, grabbed them, and placed them on her open palm. She looked at them before to them in and turning them on.

" Feel better?" I asked

" No, but I will be. What time is it? I'm going to the underground with Max tonight," she explained.

Mmmmm 

"4:33 pm (16:33) talk to me; you can't bottle things up," I expressed

" What's there to talk about? I had a bad night that messed with my day. What else is there to say? Mummy didn't love me enough, and daddy didn't care to look my way... I was bullied by someone and watched him manipulate my other half. I was beaten and battered, forced to be someone I didn't want to be. I want to forget it. I'm here to grow and heal to be a better me. Talking about it is pointless. You want to hear what your sister did and what that boy did? And for what makes you feel helpless, regretful, sorrowful? No thanks, I don't need to relieve those times. I get enough of it In my sleep; I don't need it during my day," She spits out before getting off the bed and walking out of my room,

Sigh

That didn't go well at all. I pushed her...

Piper's Pov

 " What's there to talk about? I had a bad night that messed with my day. What else is there to say? Mummy didn't love me enough, and daddy didn't care to look my way... I was bullied by someone and watched him manipulate my other half. I was beaten and battered, forced to be someone I didn't want to be. I want to forget it. I'm here to grow and heal to be a better me. Talking about it is pointless. You want to hear what your sister did and what that boy did? And for what makes you feel helpless, regretful, sorrowful? No thanks, I don't need to relieve those times. I get enough of it In my sleep; I don't need it during my day," I said, walking away from him to go to my room to change into some biker shorts and a sports bra.