Introduction

Woody's Pov.

I was walking around when heard something scary. I mean I'm scared of a lot of things but this noise was scary. I turned and looked at the bush that I heard the noise from. I started shaking. I slowly backed away from the bush when Coiny jumped out. I screamed startled and just plain out terrified. Coiny looked at me and said "Didn't see ya there but your reaction was hillarious!" He snickered. I was still scared put of my mind noticing he had ate some yoyle berries (oh gosh can't spell) he was grey I screamed again and continued backing away. The color grey is scary as well... All of a sudden I backed into someone with a thud.

Teardrops Pov.

Ugh! Who just ran into me whoeve- I saw it was Woody and he looked scared, figures. He is scared of literally everything. I glared at him as I don't talk...For..reasons.. He looked like he was scared and uttered out what sounded like an inaudible 'sorry' . And for some reason I saw a slight blush. Was he blushing?? Uh no I don't think so why would he blush of all people. Well, I am one of the only people he trusts and he's just my friend.

(Yep this is short but ya know it's an introduction so it's gonna be short- oof well this was eh I know it's horrible correct my mistakes pls)