Bellamy Blake Smut - Forget Him

500 readers special!! In a week we made it to 600! I seriously can't believe this even got one read, let alone hundreds! I appreciate all of you so much, and this was a request, so always feel free to leave requests in the comments, they will always be done! Thank you guys again, and enjoy this Bellamy smut ♥️♥️

——————————————————————

(This takes place on Earth)

"Bellamy"
Bellamy grabbed your hand, leading you to his tent.
You had said the wrong name when referring to Bell
When asked who you were with, you replied with the name Jasper, quickly realizing your mistake, you said Bellamy's name, but as you said his name you were already being pulled to his tent.

"Jasper huh? Since when?"
Bellamy pushed you into his tent, following behind you.
"Since never Bell, it was an accident."
"Well obviously he's on your mind."

As Bellamy inched forward, you backed up, eventually the back of your knees hit his bed.

"And he's not in your mind in a way that I'm okay with Y/N, so why don't we fix that?"

Bellamy grabbed your hips, gently pushing them down until you felt the bed under you.
He pulled his shirt off, pulling yours off after.

"Since you don't understand that you're mine, why don't we make sure you'll know after this is over with?"

He climbed on top of you, roughly kissing you before moving his lips to your neck, leaving hickeys everywhere as he sucked and bit onto your skin.

You let out a soft moan as Bellamy found your sweet spot, and he pulled away quickly.

"Purple really does suit you love, how about we add some color down here too?"

He began pulling your pants off, letting them fall to the floor.

His lips found your inner thigh, more purple places appearing you were sure. Your hands found his hair, pulling softly at his locks.

"Who makes you feel like this?"

You moaned at his question

"You do."

His teeth pulled at your panties, ripping them off and throwing them to the floor.

"Say my name."

He breathed each word against your heat, making you shake.

"Bell."

He bit softly on your clit.

"Try again Y/N, what's my name."

"Bellamy."

He placed one kiss on your clit.

"Good girl."

His tongue striped up and down your heat, dipping in and out and around you.
You were a moaning mess, barely able to form words.

"B-Bel-me"

He pulled away, licking his lips.

"Mhmm, so sweet."

He pulled his pants off, his boxers following.

"Who does this to you? Who makes you feel
like this?"

"You Bellamy, only you."

"Next time someone asks who you're with, what will you say?"

"B-Bella-"

Before you could finish, he pushed inside of you.

He pounded into you, no room between your skin and his.

Between thrusts he managed to get a few words out.

"Could Jasper ever make you feel this way? Huh?"

You moaned as he questioned you.

"N-no Bellamy, never."

He kissed the back of your neck, thrusting a few more times before releasing.

He pulled away breathing heavily.

"Did you finish Y/N?"

You shook your head no.

He began leaning his head back down to your thighs, but you pulled him back up.

"No need for finishing, trust me you've proved your point, just hold me Bellamy."

He smiled, leaning back into your arms.

THIS SUCKED IM SORRY