I'll Miss This // Bellamy Blake (Smut)

Based in season 5

An imagine where Y/N has to go spy on the people in the valley for Octavia, and Bellamy knows a war is about to start, but he can't stop her from going. So he says goodbye for now in the most intimate way he can this of.

————————————————————————

"You know I don't want you to leave, right?"

Bellamy led Y/N to their private room in the bunker. Ever since they had opened it up, things had changed.

"I do know that Bellamy, but I have to. I don't have a choice. I'm Octavia's second, and believe it or not she was my only friend when the bunker got closed. You were gone for six years, things changed. She's in charge, I have to do what's right for her."

Bellamy sighed as he shut the door behind them, not letting go of Y/N's hand.

"I understand that you have to go, but couldn't you wait? Does this all have to be done now?"

Y/N nodded slowly.

"If we don't do this now, the only survivable place on Earth won't belong to us, I can't have that happen. We've worked to hard."

Bellamy smiled at her determination.

"You've always been a warrior, I just never thought I'd have to leave your side again after we got back down."

"I know this is hard Bell, but I'm not gonna be gone forever. I love you, I couldn't stay away from you another six years. You know this."

Bellamy smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too Bell."

Bellamy leaned down to kiss Y/N, pressing his lips against hers as if he would never get a chance to do it again, then pulled away.

"I'm gonna miss your kisses."

He leaned down to her neck.

"I'm gonna miss leaving love bites on your skin."

He left two marks on her neck, and pulled away to take his shirt off.

"I'm gonna miss how red your cheeks get when I do this."

Bellamy rested his hands on Y/N's shirt, then in one motion he had it off and in his hands.

And he was right, her cheeks did heat up.

"I'm gonna miss this..."

Bellamy unclasped her bra and watched as it fell to the floor.

"And this..."

He picked her up, siting her on the bed and pulling her pants away.

"And this."

He curled one finger around her panties, and pulled them away.

Y/N breathed in deeply, and leaned back onto the bed.

"And God I'm gonna miss how good you taste."

Bellamy licked a stripe up her, immediately causing her hands to fall to his hair.

He sucked and nibbled on her clit, looking up at her face as she moaned.

"I'm gonna miss the sound of you."

The vibrations from his voice made her shiver.

Bellamy curled one finger inside of her, pulling out and then going in again, not letting his tongue leave her clit.

"I'm gonna miss how quickly I can make you beg for me."

Then he pulled away.

"B-Bellamy please."

He crossed his arms around his chest.

"You can do better than that, Y/N."

"Fuck. Bellamy please fuck me. I need you. I need you inside of me now."

Bellamy pulled his pants and boxers away, letting himself spring free, then lined himself up.

"I'm gonna miss the way your back arches when I do this."

Without warning Bellamy slammed into her, moving his hand down to run circles onto her clit. He was right again, her back arched up.

"F-fuck Bell."

"Feel good babe?"

Bellamy pulled out, and pushed back in at the same pace, managing to get words out in between thrusts.

"I'm gonna miss making love to you every chance I get."

Y/N moaned, pulling Bellamy down to kiss him.

"F-flip."

Bellamy flipped Y/N over to where she was laying on her stomach, and pulled her knees up to where her ass was in the air.

"Please, Bell?"

Bellamy slammed into her again, grabbing onto her hips and pulling her back to meet him.

"I'm gonna miss fucking you."

Bellamy slammed into her over and over, Y/N grabbed into the sheets.

"I'm gonna miss making you cum, Bellamy."

Bellamy slammed into her one last time, groaning as he rubbed a few more circles onto her clit as he came.

As Y/N felt him finish, she did as well, riding it out and pushing back onto him.

They fell onto the bed, breathing roughly.

"I have to go Bell."

"I know."

"I'll see you soon."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

————————————————————————

This was slightly rushed but I loved writing it

Request!!!