Ch. 2 More Rules

Draco POV

My mom told me that the kid we would be picking up would be hard to deal with and a trouble maker. But I didn't expect him to be this bad.

Even after I told him to respect me he stills dosen't. I mean I only met him a little less then a hour ago and he already broke like ten of my rules.

Time skip

The car pulled over to the side of the school the driver got out and opened our door for us when Harry got out he started to walk off. "Where do you think you are going?" I asked him.

He turned and looked at me, "I want to go and look around." He said with attitude. I gave him a look. "Did you ask me?" I asked him.

"Oh, come on! First I have to call you Daddy and now I can't do shit without you having to know!" He yelled at me. There was nothing but anger running though my body. I stormed up to him and grabbed his arm and dragged him along with me. "Where the hell are you taking me! Get off of me!" He yelled he started to kick at me. I picked him up and put him over my shoulder.

He just screamed louder and kick me, and hit me more. We finally reach my room. (Room picture on the side.) I laid him down on the bed and went into the play closet. I came back out with a paddle. He gave me a scared look and started to back away from me when I walked closer to him.

"Where you going?" I asked him. He started to shake a little. I walked closer to him. "You know you need to be punish right?" I asked him. He nod his head a little bit. "WHEN I TALK TO YOU I WANT YOU TO TALK BACK!" I yelled at him.

"Yes daddy." He said as he started to cry he clud up into a little ball. "Come here," I told him. I sat down on the bed and pulled home over to me. I put him over my lap. 'I won't be hard on him this time,' I thought to myself. I bought up my hand and smacked his but he started to cry. I did it again and again. After like 16 of them I picked him up and hugged him. He clanged to me tightly.

After sometime he stopped crying. "You ok?" I ask him. He looked up at me with big eyes and nod his head. 'Is he in a headspace?' I thought. "How old are you sweetie?" I spoke quietly to him. He hold up 3 fingers. He was three years old. "Do you want to change your cloths?" I remember my mom telling me to get some babys clothing and everything before we got Harry.

I sat him down on the bed and got up and went to my closet and got some clothes got. I picked out my favorite outfit I thought Harry would like. "How is this Harry?" I asked him as I hold up the outfit.

 "How is this Harry?" I asked him as I hold up the outfit

He looks up and shakes his head no. "Do you want to choose your outfit?" I asked him. He nod his head and got up. I sat on te bed and waited. A few minutes later he came out in a different outfit. A girl's outfit.

"How about we change into something more pj like

"How about we change into something more pj like." I told him, I got up and walked towards him. He backed up and shakes his head. "Come on Harry you need to change." I told him again. He shaked his head again and started to cry.

"Harry you better stop crying right now and change." I damaged him. "NO!" He scared at me. 'What am I going to do.' I thought to myself.

Time Skip

I ended up letting harry sleep in the outfit. He was asleep next to me. He was all cuddle up to me. I just looked at him. "How did I get paired with you?" I asked out loud.

---------d------
A/N: Hey new update hope you guys like it. Have any ideas leave some in the comments. Love u guys---- CiCi