06 - fashion show

"Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece."
• little do you know - alex & sierra •

• • •

Ivory felt paranoid every where she went. She was so afraid of running into Jason. Now that he knew she was back, Ivory tried everything to keep anyone from seeing Nolan. She didn't want any questions being asked about him that would reveal anything.

It wasn't easy avoiding the world. Alison's mom coming back to town was going to make it easier either. Especially when her mom wanted the girls to participate in the charity fashion show in Alison's dresses.

Jessica DiLaurentis was shocked to hear that Ivory was back in Rosewood. Ivory expected her to act like a bitch to her, but instead she acted the opposite. She didn't bring up that fact that Ivory didn't attend Alison's funeral like Ivory expected, and instead spoke about the good times. Ivory wondered if she knew about Jason and her's relationship. She wondered if he had told her. Judging by the way she was towards Ivory, she didn't.

All the girls felt uneasy about wearing Alison's dresses. But of course they couldn't say no to Ali's mom. They couldn't do that do her.

Still, Ivory didn't even really want to be in the fashion show. She want to keep a low profile, and participating in something where all eyes were going to be on her, wasn't helping her do that. But she did like the dress Alison's mom chose for her.

But the rehearsal for the fashion was torture. Ivory couldn't stand Mona. Anytime Mona spoke, Ivory would roll her eyes, always making Spencer and Aria laugh. When it was Ivory's turn to walk the runway, Mona of course had to criticize everything.

"Can you walk straight?"

"And don't slouch."

"How about smiling?"

Oh Ivory just wanted to throw Mona across the room. Spencer wasn't having it with Mona either. Anytime Mona did something to annoy them, they would just look at each other with the same expression.

"I swear, I'm gonna take Mona and sh-"

"Spencer, relax," Toby told her.

Spencer groaned when she heard Mona call for her, stomping away leaving Ivory and Toby laughing. "She's acting like a such a baby," Toby said.

Ivory tensed at the word 'baby.'

"I don't blame her," Ivory sighed. "Mona's a total bitch."

• • •

It was the night of the fashion show and Ivory was freaking out. No it wasn't stage fright, it was fear of see Jason. She knew he was going to be there. She knew he had been asking Aria about her. She didn't know what she was going to do if he tried to talk to her. She sat backstages besides Aria in a robe while she made finishing touches to her makeup.

"Is your mom coming?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, she's leaving Nolan with my grandma. I didn't want her to bring him here, especially with him being here," Ivory answered.