"𝘞𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭,"

No ones POV

Eddie couldn't sleep that night he had way to many thoughts going through his head. And it didn't help that the bed he was laying on was uncomfortable. He Just wished he could be in his own bed in his own House. He kept tossing and turning which unfortunately woke up the curly haired boy sleeping on the other side of the room.

"Eddie?" Richie said with a groggy voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," Eddie said embarrassed that he woke the curly haired boy.

"Its fine. Can you not sleep?"

"Yea,"

"Its always hard to sleep on your first night here,"

"Yea, well they make these beds so uncomfortable. I swear they haven't washed these sheets either and I'm more then likely gonna get some disease. And don't get me started on the food they try to make us eat," Eddie said the last part with a disgusted face.

"You know you're really cute when you're annoyed," Richie said getting up from his bed and putting on a black hoodie. " Here put this on," he threw one of his black hoodies at the small boy.

"Why,"the small boy said putting on the hoodie.

"Because people will spot your bright pastel colors,"

Eddie rolled his eyes and asked "why do I have wear this hoodie anyways?"

"Because we're sneaking out to the roof. Now stop asking so many questions and lets go," the tall curly boy said well grabbing the smaller boys hands and dragging him out of their room.

"Richie we shouldn't be doing this," Eddie whispered loudly.

"Shh," Richie said well covering Eddies mouth with his hand.

Eddie rolled his eyes and just followed the boy. They finally made it to the roof.

"You know how much trouble we could get into if we get caught. And don't get me started on the fact that my mother would kill me,"

"The only way we are gonna get caught is if you keep talking so loud. Now Come on let me show you my favorite spot,"

"How many times have you've been up here?!" Eddie said slight annoyed but followed the boy anyways.

"Ta da. This is where the magic happens Eddie,"

"A fort! You have a whole damn fort on a roof that you're not supposed to be on?!"

"Come on Eds loosen up and come enjoy the fort with me," Richie crawled into his fort he made of tarps and blankets.

"Fine but I'm only coming into this fort because its cold and it's scary out here," Eddie said well crawling into fort. "Anyways did you and the other kids build this or something,"

"Nope this was all me. You're actually the first person to know about this," Richie said wrapping a blanket around both of them.

"Wow I feel so special," the small boy said withe a cute giggle."Anyways do you come up here a lot?"

"Sometimes, it all depends if I can sleep or not,"