"𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘺"

"He's what!" Stan said more shocked than ever.

"Nothing," Richie said regretting the words ever left his mouth.

"No I heard exactly what you said that he was ga-," Richie cover Stans mouth before he could finish.

"Stop talking so loud. I don't think he wanted the whole fucking floor to know," Richie said slowly uncovering his hand from Stans mouth.

"What he doesn't want the whole floor to know he's gay," stand said loud and fast but still understandable.

Bev happened to be walking past Stans room right at the exact moment Stan said what he said.

"Who's gay?" Bev said walking into the room more intrigued than ever.

"No one right Stan," Richie said nudging Stan to go along with it.

"No you just told me it was the-" Richie practically jumped onto Stan just so he could cover his mouth.

"I told him no one," Richie gave Bev a fake smilie."Right Stan," Stan nodded his head. Richie slowly removed his hand.

"Its the new kid he's gay," Stan said quickly.

"What the fuck Stan!," Richie said irritated at the boy.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this," Bev said sitting down next to the boys. "So when did you guys figure it out?"

"He told me last night," Richie said quietly.

"He told you! Holy shit Richard you can't keep a fucking secret can you?" Bev playfully punched Richies arm.

"Okay look it just slipped I didn't mean to tell Stan. And Stan wasn't supposed to tell anyone," Richie said the last part very passive aggressive.

"But yet here we are Richie," Bev said getting up and walking towards the door."See you later dorks,"Bev disappearing down the hall.

"Hey thanks a lot Stan!"

"How the hell Is this my fault your the one who told me,"

"Yea, and I didn't mean it too."

"Why do you care so much anyways," Stan rolled his eyes.

"Maybe because of the fact that he trusted me enough to tell me and keep it a secret. And now two fucking other people know about it!"

"Geez its not that big of a deal,"

"Yea it is! What I told people about Bill being gay,"

"Richie you have no fucking right bring him up. He's dead and when will you fucking accept that!"

"I'm sorry," Richie looked down at his hands as a knot formed in his throat.

"You should be. now leave me the fuck alone," Stan wipped the tears that managed to escape from his hazel colored eyes.

Richie obeyed the boy and left the room. Once Richie got back to his room he took out the pack of cigarettes he hid In his top drawer. He lit one up then took a hit of it letting the smoke fill his lungs then slowly blowing it out.