𝐢𝐦𝐰𝐭 || 𝟏

a/n: "imwt" is just a abbreviation for " in 305 we trust" replacing the "305" with an 'm' for Miami.

Comment Goal: 30+

Barely Edited
_____________________________________________

Barely Edited _____________________________________________

_____________________________________________

𝙅𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 || 𝙅𝙏
_____________________________________________

"Caresha grab it!" I mouthed to her over the loud music towards Caresha.

We was in the process of stealing this nigga credit card in the club.

"Grab what?" The boy said. I don't even know his name, I just know he was a thirsty ass millionaire.

"Her drink, wouldn't want no one to put any surprises in it" I quickly lied and showed my brace-filled smile.

"JT can you come to the bathroom with me. I don't wanna be snatched up" Caresha said smiling at the man.

"Yeah, will you still be here when I come back?" I played along with the man.

"Of course, as long as you know where to find me" He showed his golds as we walked away. I made sure to sway my hips.

"Girl I'm so glad we got away from him, he was giving me trick daddy vibes" I laughed as we hurried into the bathroom.

"Shut up cause you gon be the same one acting like you best friends with him everytime him and Trina come to Opa"

(a/n: Opa is short for Opa-Locka)

"I'm sholl is. Now hurry see if the card works" I rushed her.

She started taking her phone out and took pictures of the mans ID and credit card, front to back.

"You think we should sell these?" Caresha asked.

"Yup... after we cash that bitch out" I laughed and dapped her up.

"Let's get outta here"
____________________________________________

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙚 || 𝙔𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙞
____________________________________________

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ...

"Baby why you keep stopping?" I whined and pushed this boy head back down.

He was someone I met while going into the city to meet up with JT. He was a nice lil dude, had money and good head game.

But he was desperate for a girlfriend. Something that I didn't want to and would never be.