𝐢𝐦𝐰𝐭 || 𝟐

Comment Goal: 40+

                          Comment Goal: 40+

𝙅𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 || 𝙅𝙏

"Bitch ain't no one told your dumb dizzy ass to mention my name! I ain't contact you in months and you tryna get me involved in some shit you got going on. Hoe fuck you and that nigga!" I yelled in the phone to Shadanae and hung up.

Shadanae was a girl I was cool with, a lil acquaintance but I still used to hit licks and hang out with her on some get money type shit. I haven't talked to her in about a cool 5 or 6 months and when I finally do get a call from her, she's telling me how she owed this nigga, Big Pop, about 2,500 dollars and she told him that ME and her was supposed to sell to get the money. Knowing damn well the last time we was together we just went to the club and stole some cards.

"This bitch done added me in on some Smokey and Craig type shit, like bitch you done lost yo rabbit ass mind tryna get me involved in this shit like i'm supposed to be your savior. The fuck can I do for you, cause baby you nor that fat ass nigga ain't getting a dime from me!" I ranted to Caresha.

"Not even a penny?" She answered back while filing her nails.

"Shut the fuck up Caresha." I sat down, aggravated.

"That's what happens when you fuck with bird ass hoes. I told you bout that bitch, something was just off about her. Period"

"I'm not even much worried bout that. I'm finna go beat this hoe ass. You coming?"

"Girl is that even a question" She quickly sat up and went into the room to get ready.

Dumb ass hoe, and I just got my new frontal and lashes applied yesterday.

*
*
*

Caresha and I drove all the way to West Palm just to track this hoe down and get this shit straightened out.

I banged on the door rapidly and hard.

"Who the fuck is that banging on my door!" I heard her soft voice yell out. "Helloooo? I know y'all hear me-"

She cut herself off by opening the door and before she can open it fully and get a clear view of us, Caresha smashed the brick in her hand across Shadanae's face instantly making her head swing to the right and her body fall to the floor.

I busted into the house with Caresha behind me and closed and locked the door.

"Silly bitch you thought I was gon let the shit you just pull, slide?" I grabbed her by her hair and put her up to Resha so she can hold her upright.