Start of a new journey

This is my first story ever so please have mercy.
I don't own Solo Leveling or any story mentioned in this fanfic.

(Inside of the gap between dimensions)

During the 27 years Sung Jin-Woo spent in the endless void he has finally defeated all the sovereigns and is going back home. After defeating Antares, the king of berserk dragons, he had a feeling something was summoning him, but not knowing what it was he didn't answer the call.

Jin-Woo was relieved that the war has finally ended and, after a long time traveling through the void, is standing at the border between his world and the gap between dimensions.

He was surprised to see that a lot of people have gathered beneath the gate. It would have been a pleasant surprise to see so many people welcoming him back home, but he knew better then to assume that to be the case.

He formed a smile knowing that he'll soon be home. That the doorway back to his world is soon gonna open.

Sung Jin-Woo:'Huh, this is the first time I'm seeing things from the inside of a gate.'<he places his hand on the wall separating him from his world>

In the past, he needed to give it his all to break through the wall separating his world from the gap between dimensions in order to fight the sovereigns.

Sung Jin-Woo:'But now...'<he pressed his finger against the wall of the gate>

Small cracks start to form on the gate. If he pushed harder, he could probably break it without much effort.

But he chose not to. People on the ground are already scared enough, would be bad if he opened the gate now. And since he already spent nearly 27 years in the endless void it wouldn't hurt to stay a few days longer.

Jin-Woo: <looks at his hand>'hold up, who'd believe this hand belonged to a third year middle school student.'

After the 27 years spent in the gap between dimensions Sung Jin-Woo has aged considerably. He's even older than his father now.

Jin-Woo:'well guess there's no helping it'<he shrinks down and manipulates his body to match a 15 year olds>'This should do it.'

Now the only thing left to do is wait.

(Timeskip: 2 days)

Random citizen:Hey its opening!

The crown beneath the gate started panicking and yelling. But after the gate fully opened up, they realized there was nothing there. And the crowd  started wondering if it was over.

Unbeknownst to the people staring at the gate, the thing that they were looking for was already amongst them.

When Sung Jim-Woo exited the crown and stood at an abandoned street, he undid his stealth.

The crowd didn't notice the middle school student pop out of nowhere because they were too focused on the dissipating gate.

Sung Jin-Woo scanned through the crowd to see if anyone had noticed him. And his eyes landed on a young man holding a expensive looking bouquet.

The man approached him.

Man with bouquet: Hello mr. Sung Jin-Woo, or shoul I address you as the shadow sovereign instead?

Jin-Woo: It doesn't matter what you address me as. <Jin-Woo receives the bouquet>But having one person welcome me back isn't so bad, I guess.

Man without bouquet: Honestly... I never thought you'd be able to finish your mission with the odds stacked so heavily against you. But I see you've amassed quite the army.