Slave trading

This is my first story ever so please have mercy.
I don't own Solo Leveling or any story mentioned in this fanfic.

(Location castle town)

Naofumi:<narrating> 'And just like that, all my money, my respect and my trust was gone. I lost everything...'

Jin-Woo: So what's your next move Naofumi?

Naofumi: 'Except Sung Jin-Woo. He's the only one that knows the truth and the only person I can trust in this world.' I don't know, only thing I can do for now is hunt balloons for exp.

Jin: What are these balloons?

Naofumi: They're monsters located in the fields next to the forest that are like balloons except they have eyes and mouths. Didn't you see them?

Jin-Woo: No, I went straight for the forest after all of us left. Don't want to waste my time with such weak monsters so I skipped the fields.

Naofumi: Jin-Woo, how strong are you?

Jin-Woo: You remember how I fought against monsters back in my world, it's pretty easy to hunt the monsters in the forest since they are exceptionally weak compared to the ones I've seen.

Naofumi: And what are those black clad soldiers that came out of the shadows?

Jin-Woo: That's my ability. I can summon shadow soldiers, there's more to my ability but let's talk about that later.

Naofumi: I wanted to ask you, why didn't you tell the others I didn't do it?

Jin-Woo: Quite simple, they're idiots. My shadows discovered that the other heroes actually think this world is just a game. So no matter what I said they'd believe the "damsel in distress" story that witch cooked up. But let's move on to something else, want some money to buy gear?

Naofumi: No, keep it for yourself.

As the 2 heroes walked through town there were many stares and quiet insults directed at Naofumi, but no one knew who Jin-Woo was so they assumed he's the shield hero's lackey or something and he got the same treatment.

As they continued walking someone called out to Naofumi.

???: Hey shield hero!

As they both turned to face a guy that looks like a blacksmith.

The blacksmith pulled Naofumi by the collar and backed him into a nearby wall.

Blacksmith: So I heard what you did to that girl you were with and the mage hero, I'm gonna punch you in the face!

Jin-Woo: 'Why call out that you're gonna punch someone in the face before you do it!?'
<grabs the blacksmiths arm> better let go of him now before you get one.

As Jin-Woo's grip tightens around the mans arm the blacksmith lets go of Naofumi from the pain.

Blacksmith: Agh, you've got a strong grip kid, who are you, his accomplice?

Jin-Woo: I am the mage hero, and who might you be?

Blacksmith: Wait didn't the mage hero get killed after the shield hero sent bandits after him, how would I know you're real?

Jin-Woo: <shows the magic root> As you see in not dead.

Blacksmith: But I thought the shield hero killed you and tried to rape that girl?

Naofumi: You're against me too?

Blacksmith: ...

Naofumi: What, weren't you gonna hit me?