Summoned to a new world

This is my first story ever so please have mercy.
I don't own Solo Leveling or any story mentioned in this fanfic.

(Location: Melromarc Kingdom)

??1: Fantastic the summoning was a success!

Those were the first words Jin-Woo heard when he woke up.

Jin-Woo: 'Well seems I've arrived. They weren't lying when they said it would take no time to get here. It was practically instantaneous.'

??2:what the-!?

???1:Brave heroes, please save our world from great evil!

??2,??3,??4,??5: What!?

Jin-Woo: 'So there's are the other 4. They have a bow, a sword, a spear and a shield... wait a shield? What kind of weapon is that?'

Beru: 'My liege, you shouldn't associate yourself with them. They are far beneath your greatness.'

Jin-Woo: 'Whoever they might be. Well have to work with them. It will be easier when we eventually have to kill the incarnation.'

The other 4 heroes look quite confused. Unlike Jin-Woo they probably don't know what's happening right now.

One of them in particular starts looking around a lot more then the others.

??2: Who the hell are these guys, and where the hell am I? And what the hell is this? A shield?

The sage at front steps up in front of the heroes looking for help.

Sage: Please oh brave heroes, our world is in dire need of saving.

??2: Is this for real?

??5: what do you mean "it's in need of saving"?

Sage: The story behind all of this is long and complicated, but suffice it to say, you are the 5 cardinal heroes and you were summoned here using an ancient ritual. Our world is in a fragile state and on the brink of destruction so we beg you oh brave heroes, please lend us your aid.

While the mage in front was talking, Sung Jin-Woo sent a 100 shadows to survey the caste, the town outside and the forest near the town. Good thing the room they were summoned in was dark, no one could see the shifting and moving shadows Jin-Woo sent out.

Jin-Woo: 'Better get a feel for the area now then later. Igrit tell me if the shadows find anything of interest.'

Igrit: 'Your wish is my command, master.'

Jin-Woo: 'Now, I wonder what the other heroes will say to the sages request.'

??3: Forget it.

??5: I also refuse.

??3: You can send us back to our home world right? Do that and then we'll talk.

??4 steps up and points his sword at the crowd of mages.

??4: You brought the 5 of us here without consent. Don't you feel guilty about it?

??5: not to mention, if you send us back as soon as we restore piece wouldn't that render all our work for nothing?

??3: How wiling are you to accommodate our requests. Depending on your answer, we might end up your enemies instead of your allies.

??2: 'What's with these guys? They haven't just taken all this in stride, but they've already started demanding respect and awards. But the other guy didn't say anything yet. I hope he's not like then.'

Jin-Woo was really disappointed. 3 out of the 4 people that he was summoned with are just thinking about themselves.

He understands that unlike him the other 4 were likely summoned here without a choice but there's quite literally an entire world in danger and all they want are rewards for deeds they haven't accomplished yet.