Chapter Fifteen.

(Scott's POV)

"MITCH NO!" I shouted as he fell to the ground. The pill container rolled out of his pocket.

I dropped the Starbucks, and held his body close to mine, but there was no responce. He eyes were rolling, and his breathing was slowing down. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and rang 911.

911 what's your emergency?

"My boyfriend tried to kill himself!" I cried down the phone.

Ok, sir, calm down. We'll send help immediatley. What's the adress?

I told them my adress, and short after the Paramedics arrived. The ambulance journey was horrible. They were taking all these tests and injecting Mitch. The only thing I could think to myself was -

My boyfriend tried to kill himself.

Those words echoed in my brain.

My boyfriend tried to kill himself.

(Mitch's POV)

Am I dead yet?

Is this heaven?

Ugh, no, I'm in hospital.

Fuck.

Why are they helping me?

Isn't in obvious I want to die?!

Dickheads.

I suddenly started to feel strange. I couldn't move my muscles, my eyes started closing.

HOLY SHIT I'M IN A COMA!

But I can still hear, and think, but that's about it.

(Scott's POV)

After three and a half hours, the doctor finally cam out of Mitch's room. I stood up.

"Well, there's good news and there's bad news. You might wanna sit down." The doctor told me. I was shaking, I just wanted to see Mitch! Hug his body close to mine, kiss his soft lips. I sat down.

"The good news is, he isn't dead! We managed to save him just in time!" I breathed out and hugged the doctor. "Thank you so much!" I smiled.

"The bad news is, well, Mitch is in a coma. If he doesn't wake up within the next three days, then I'm afraid he'll be stuck in the coma forever. Unless some sort of miricale happens, though that hasn't hapened before. He can't move, but there's a slim chance he can hear you. We don't know. I'm sorry." He put his hand on my sholder before walking away.

-------

Sorry it was short! Make sure to check out my other fanfics, thankyou!<3