2

Keith ran quickly through the trees. He was quite happy. This is his favorite part of the day. When he can just get away from his training as the future alpha and focus on running. Keith loves the feeling of the wind on his face and the freedom it makes him feel. After a few more minutes of running, Keith finds his usual drinking pond and takes a drink. The happy wolf listens so the birds chirping while he drinks and thinks about the training he had just accomplished.

As the future alpha of his pack, Keith has to train how to protect his pack and make the best decisions for them. It isn't easy but Keith wouldn't trade it for anything. He loves his pack and he loves being a dominant alpha. Everything in Keith's life seems perfect, except for one thing...his mate.

Keith has yet to find his mate and when he sees the couples in his pack, it always makes him wish that he had a mate. His mate will end up being the future Luna of the pack and Keith will spend the rest of his life with them. Keith secretly hopes his mate is an omega so that they can have children. Keith also hopes that the moon goddess took into account the fact that Keith is gay. He wants another male as his mate, not a female.

After thinking about life, Keith turned around and ran back to his pack house, he had a fun time but he figured he should see how everyone else has been doing and talk to Shiro about the pack they would be visiting tomorrow.

The 15 minute run went by fast and then Keith was back at the pack house. He shifted from his wolf form and grabbed his clothes from the bin in the side of the huge house. He slid them on and then opened the door. Upon entering the house, Keith found Shay and Allura cleaning up and he smelled the heavenly scent of the pastries that Hunk was baking in the kitchen. He had no idea where Shiro was, however, and thought that he should ask Allura. "Hey Allura, do you know where Shiro is?"

"Oh Keith! I think he might be in the study. He wanted to discuss the meeting with the other pack." Allura replied in her sing-songy voice. She smiled at Keith and pointed down the hall. Keith loved Allura, who was like a mother figure to him. She was always kind and helpful towards Keith ever since he was a pup.

Heading towards the study Keith got ready for the important talk about the pack they would be visiting. He was not excited. Keith did not like going to other packs because they were always very standoffish. But he would do this to prove he could be a good alpha. He needed to impress his pack and be the best he could be.