5

Keith stumbled down the stairs in a rushed attempt to get towards the omega. Not expecting such a quick movement the omega let out a whimper but didn't have the strength to move. Not to mention the pheromones the other was releasing were like heaven, so even if the omega wanted to move he couldn't.

Once reaching the bottom of the stairs, Keith scooped up the smaller one who was whimpering in a deep embrace. Keith tucked his face into the omegas neck and breathed in a deep inhale of the beautiful fragrance. The omega blushed a pretty shade of scarlet and stopped whimpering. Keith slowly pulled away and looked into the deep oceans that were the omegas eyes. In that moment Keith took time to examine the other features of the omega. He had tan skin that would have been a beautiful if it were not littered with dark ugly bruises. The omega also had cute little freckles that dotted his cheeks. Brown hair that was wavy and full lips, this omega was the most gorgeous that Keith has ever seen. "What is your name little omega?" Keith asked in a deep voice, pulling the smaller into his lap.

"Lance." The smaller and weaker omega leaned in closer to Keith.

"Lance, my name is Keith and I am your mate. Do you know what that means?" The Alpha asked.

"Yes! I'm so excited to have a mate!" Lance smiled a beautifully bright smile. Seeing Lance so happy, made Keith's gut stir and a wave of possessiveness come over him. Keith wanted to see more of Lances smiles, only for himself of course.

"I'm excited too Lance." Keith crooned and leaned closer towards the omegas scent gland, accidentally crushing Lances rib a bit too hard, that the omega yelped. Keith frowned. "What's wrong?" Keith demanded.

"Well um..." Lance stuttered clutching his rib awkwardly. To which Keith only raised an eyebrow.

"Lance." Keith scolded to his mate. "We are mates, tell me what's wrong or I can't fix it."

"I think I broke my rib." Lance whispered and then looked downwards to avoid eye contact with Keith.

Keith narrowed his eyes and looked at how worn down the omega was with all the cuts and bruises. In the heat of the moment, Keith also didn't realize where they were. The basement was dark and grimy with a plate of mush and some straw, not liveable conditions for an omega, let alone any person. Keith grabbed Lances wrists, which were far too bony than they should have been and snarled, "Who did this to you?"

Lance turned his head away, he didn't want to rat out his pack alphas but he knew Keith would probably find out anyway. "My pack leaders..."

"What?!?" Keith was disgusted at the awful treatment of the omega, his mate. He was going to take Lance back with him anyway, but this pegged the question if their pack had any more omegas and if they were trapped in similar conditions. "Are there more?"

"More what?" Lance asked sweetly.

"Omegas being treated like this?" Keith asked.

"Oh no, I'm the only worthless one in the pack." Lance slowly pulled away from Keith. "In fact, I'm so worthless I probably wouldn't be a worthy mate for you." Lance whispered backing away. His inner omega cried because a beautiful alpha was sitting right there but he would have to let him slip away.

Keith's eyes flashed an even darker violet color than they already were and reached for the omegas hands. "You are not worthless Lance, in fact you are a perfect omega. Exactly what I wanted." Keith blushed and so did Lance.

"Thanks for finding me Keith." The omega smiled at him, but the released a big yawn, laying into Keith's lap. Keith just smiled,

"Why don't you go to sleep, I'll bring you to my bed and talk to the other pack members I brought from my pack and we will try and leave immediately, you are coming with us." Keith slowly stood up, carrying said omega bridal style in his arms. After a quick peck on the cheek from Lance, the omega was fast asleep in his arms.

Keith walked up the creaky steps and snuck through the halls back to the area with his room and Shiro's room. He knocked his stuff out of the way, pulled back the covers and set the omega down carefully and then laid down next to him. The alpha kissed his forehead and the pulled the blanket over the two of them, drifting off into a peaceful sleep with his mate in his arms.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
I cant believe this hit 2k already thank u all sm! Feel free to check out my other stories and enjoy the longest chapter yet! Also feel free to follow me, that way u can get updates about my stories. I will be posting more announcements to keep u all updated luv u and thx for 2k

<3 see u next time magical beans