Mad

Victoria's POV

" But you were careless." He glared at me. I smiled innocently at him. He didn't melt. I pouted.

" I was just curious." I said.

" This curiosity of yours will give me heart attack someday." He said irritatingly. I smiled sweetly. He sighed deeply but didn't say anything this time. I pouted hard.

" Alright, come with me." He hold my hand.

I nodded smiling widely. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I heightened myself and kissed on his cheek. He looked at me with a questioning look. I smiled widely. He looked at me helplessly then sighed deeply.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Thanks for saving me." I said to him. He looked at me weirdly.

" You don't have to thank me. I am not someone stranger. Besides, it's my responsibility to keep you protected." He said and I looked at him sharply.

" Just for that?!" I asked him.

" Yeah, what else you do thing it is?" He asked me.

" I used to thing people love their wives this why they want to keep them save." I said.😉😉😉😉😉.

" Yes, and in that case their wives love them back." He said.

" Yes, then who said I don't love you?!" I said and he turned to me disbelief. I bite my tongue. What did I do?!! What am I saying?! Torrie, you stupid girl!!!😤😤😤😤😤.

" What did you say?" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said.😖😖😖😖😖.

" Really?!! But why did I hear you saying something very important?" He asked me smirking at me.

" Where?! Who said something very important? And what did I say?" I asked him. Acting all innocent. 😝😝😝😝😝😝.

He chuckled and reached me. I took a step back from him but he brought me closer by my waist. Then looked at me very closely and smirked at me.

" Think hard sweetheart. You have said something very special." He said.

" I don't remember saying anything important." I said. 😛😛😛😛😛.

" Really?!" He asked me raising one of his eyebrows. I nodded.

" Alright." He said and brought me closer grabbing back of my head. " I can help you to remember that." He said and pressed his lips on mine at once.

I sighed and kissed him back with the same emotions that he was trying to show me. Thanks was no way I could deny the fact that I loved him more than anything else in this world along with my parents. I know I should be angry with him for what he has done to me but for a weird reason I can't be angry with him. Something stops me from getting angry with him. May be it's because my Beast is so cute and so special for me.

I know he is not like others, he can't confess his love like others do. But he has his own ways and they are so unique like him. I can't believe this is the same Denzel Stanfield who killed 3 people in front of my eyes without any second thinking. The huge differences between this Denzel and the first one that I met that day who kidnapped me and then forced me to marry him. They don't match. He is totally different from that cold hearted murderer. I can't understand how can he change like this. I need to ask him. I really need to ask him about this. I know Denzel is not like other men who will shower you with love and will be so cheesy all the time but one thing is clear that he will never ever hurt me, never ever betray me or break my heart. I can tell that by looking into his beautiful eyes. They really don't lie.

" What are you thinking about?" He asked me breaking the kiss. "Now do you remember or will I help you a bit more?" He asked me.

" Ahemm." He heard someone clearing his throat before I could answer him. We turned and found Mike. He was smirking at us. " I haven't seen anything. You guys can carry on." He said and Denzel rolled his eyes. I chuckled. " But one thing I would like to remind you about that it is not your bedroom." He said and Denzel showed his fist to him.

" Let's go." Denzel said wrapping his arm around my waist. I nodded.

" Where have you died?" Denzel asked Mike.

" Was closing the deal, Dude. You can't blame me." Mike said.

" What did they say?" Denzel asked him.

" She is not there. He hide her somewhere else." Mike said. Denzel sighed and nodded.

" Tell them to keep searching for her until she is found." Denzel said. " I just want her back anyhow."

Hide whom?!! Who hide her?! Who is this lady now?! Is that Denzel's girlfriend?!!😕😕😕😕😕.

No, no, no. I trust him. He will not cheat on me. He will never ever cheat on me. I trust him.😚😚😚😚😚😚.

" Why are you pouting?" Denzel asked me suddenly. 😶😶😶😶😶. I looked at him weirdly and shook my head.

" Just like that. I am a kid. Kids do things that they likes to do." I said innocently and pouted at him again purposely 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙 and trying to look so naive in front of him.😉😉😉😉😉😉😉. I know I am so evil. But what can I do!! I can't stop myself from pranking with him.😝😝😝😝😝.

" Yes, you are a little kid. God!!! When will you grow up?" He asked me. I twisted my lips in disappointment.

" Never." I said and Mike laughed. Denzel glared at both of us. 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

" I was expecting the same answer from you. You don't want to change and you won't change ever as well." Denzel said to me and I gave him a toothy grin. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀. He sighed.

" Alright. Play time is over." He said and I rolled my eyes.😒😒😒😒😒😒😒. Big tongue anaconda. " Now let's talk about the fact now." He said.

" Yes, I am ready as well." Mike said.

" Ready for what?" I asked him.😕😕😕😕😕.

" You will see." Denzel said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why can't you tell me now?" I asked him. 😒😒😒😒😒😒.

" Just come with me." He said and dragged me with them. We reached the corner and I found a big hole there.

" What are we doing here?" I asked him. 😕😕😕😕😕.

" We are climbing down inside the volcano." He said and I looked at him totally shocked.

Inside the volcano?!! Like really?!!Is he mad?!!!😨😨😨😨😨.