Night Of Love

Victoria's POV

" What is this?!" I asked him.

" Your punishment. You were saying this afternoon that I make you work a lot. Now do all these works. Make it true. Otherwise the baby will also learn to lie." He said. I gritted. 😒😒😒😒😡😡😡😡😡

" But I was joking." I said looking at those stuffs. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒.

" But I am not joking." He said. "Wrap those gifts and complete them before I come back." He said.

" Where are you going?" I asked him.

" Going to work out, Sweetheart. I am not at all lazy like you." He pinched on my nose.

" Hey!!! I am not lazy. I am pregnant. How dare you insult me and my baby?!" I asked him angrily.😠😠😠😠😠😠. He sighed deeply.

" Sweetheart, I haven't insulted anyone here. I was just saying." He said to me.

" Yeah, I know. I know. You don't love me anymore. This is why you keep insulting me." I said. I started to cry again. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

" Sweetheart, I haven't said that. I was just joking. You are not at all a lazy person. You are hard working and this is why you are a top model." He said but I kept crying. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

" I know you don't love me anymore." I said to him. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

" God!!! Who said that? I told you swearing on my mom and my unborn child. Why can't you still trust me?" He asked me and this time I stopped crying.

I know Denzel will never lie swearing on them and the most important thing is I know he loves me a lot but still it keeps bothering me like hell. Why do I feel these insecurities??!! I don't know the answers myself. Should I ask him?!! I was sobbing pouting my lips. He sighed and pulled me on his lap then hugged me tightly. I hugged him as well. I miss his warmth.

" Why do you keep saying that, Sweetheart? I have been waiting for you for 6 years. I was waiting to have you in my life and by my side in every meaning. Now that I have you in my life why will I ever leave you?!" He asked me. "I will literally die without you. Don't worry. I will not be able to live without you. I might sound cheesy but hell I don't give a damn on it. If I am cheesy then let it be." He said and I sighed.

" Don't ever even think about leaving me." I said to him.

" Never ever." He said. " If only death doesn't separate us then nothing can separate us. Relax." He said and I sighed.

" Why are you talking about death now?!" I asked and cried again. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

" Ssssssshhh!!!" He pressed his finger on my lips and leaned closer.

I looked at him and she was looking at me already. I was sobbing softly. He was looking at me intensely. I batted my lashes. He sighed then removed his finger from my lips but captured them in his in a blink. He was kissing me passionately and I was still sobbing but kissing him back softly. He left my lips awhile back and I was panting hard. He pressed his lips on my neck. My breath got hitched again.

" Breath, Sweetheart, breath!!! I haven't even started yet." He said and I sighed.

He caressed my cheek then my neck. I clutched on his shirt tightly.

" You always look like a tease in my shirts from the start." He said planting a deep kiss on my throat and moved down.

He kissed on my collar bone. His lips were sending chills down my spine. I kept trembling a bit. I bet I was looking like a tomato. I don't know why do I still blush like a newly weeded bride. But I think I am just too much emotional these days because of my pregnancy. Hormones works crazily. I act like a witch time to time. Why doesn't Denzel get irritated with my craziness?!!

" Let's erase your insecurities." He said and he unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing then threw it away. I looked at him weirdly.

" No use, Sweetheart." He said and he kissed on my heart deeply.

" I have to wrap those gifts." I told him.

" Do it later." He said and made me lay down on the bed. He removed his shirt.

Hottttttttttttt!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. Someone turn the AC on!!! Oh, I need a bucket full of Arctic freezing water. Or else I will get in fire!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥My brain was shouting crazily.

Shut up!!!! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒. I said. But my brain was absolutely right. I couldn't handle his hotness. God!!! He was perfect and I was crazy. But still he loves me. I have to admit that I am lucky to have him as my life partner.

" You are a real tease." He said before kissing me senselessly.

I didn't stop him this time because I also wanted him. It was already 3 weeks now and I was missing him badly. I know I shouldn't give up this early but I am not able to handle it anymore. I think it's my crazy hormones. I let myself feel that love which he was showing me. It was pure and true. I felt that deep down in my heart where his name was engraved. I knew that the name will remain there forever and eternity. I will always keep it safely engraved there and I know my name is there in his heart. I can feel that love.

" Damn!!! I love you." He said as he kissed on my little baby bump. I giggled.

" I love you too, My sweet cute Beast." I said and he smiled.

" You will always be loving me." He said and kissed on the beauty spot on the left side of my waist. " This beauty spot always keep teasing me." He said and I chuckled  before pulling him closer as I pressed my lips on his.