CHAPTER 2

JAE'S POV
After what happened yesterday I informed my dad about some enemies coming to our kingdom... He said that one of that girls was their Princess, didn't she know that pass the border is forbidden? Anyways, I have better things to do than thinking of it, for example going to the college...I'm studying history, I want to know more about my future kingdom so I can take good care of it...
Coming out of the castle I soon find some citizens greeting my younger brother...

Soon when they see me they come to greet me as well, they are part of me so I want to show them my kind side, I always stop to greet them

Soon when they see me they come to greet me as well, they are part of me so I want to show them my kind side, I always stop to greet them... It's important to be caring with your citizens, I read it in some old books...

For my surprise when I was arriving to the college building, some teachers told me I had something more to do, they said someone is trying to pass the border

For my surprise when I was arriving to the college building, some teachers told me I had something more to do, they said someone is trying to pass the border... As a Prince, I must go and stop them so that's what I'm doing right now...
-At the border-
As I'm reaching the border I see some of our soldiers there, I think they are stopping a girl?
-Jae: What's going on?
-Soldier 1: This girl is trying to-
-Girl: That's him! That's the guy I wanted to talk to... (points at me)
-Soldier 2: What do we do, sir?
-Jae: You can return, I'll do this... Thanks for your hard work...
-Soldiers: Its a pleasure sir! (bow at me and leave)
-Jae: May I know what business do you have with me?
-Girl: I just wanted to tell you that yesterday you were so rude, and also that-
-Jae: Ugh... You are one of those yesterday girls, sorry I don't have time to waste with you... Just return to your Kingdom if you don't want this to end up in a bad way...
-Girl: Nope, you listen to me! I just want to talk...
-Jae: Wasn't I clear? Look, just stop messing around...
-Nayeon: Listen! My name's Im Nayeon, I'm your enemies' Princess, tell me your name you rude cold Prince!
-Jae: You should be joking... You are a Princess and you are talking to your enemies?
-Nayeon: (cute) Yah, just tell me your name~
-Jae: What's wrong with you? Look you are talking with your enemy, you can't act like that... And I'm not going to waste my time, so I'm leaving...
-Nayeon: Your name first and I promise I'll stop!
-Jae: Are you serious?
-Nayeon: Totally! (extends her little finger en front of my hand)
-Jae: What's that?
-Nayeon: To make a pinky promise, didn't you do it when you were a child? Just cross your little finger with me, that's the sign that we made a promise...
-Jae: You are weird... (Cross his finger with hers)
-Nayeon: Okay, now tell me your name... (smiles)

-Jae: (sighs) I don't know why do you want it but if that makes you stop and leave my kingdom

-Jae: (sighs) I don't know why do you want it but if that makes you stop and leave my kingdom... I'm Jae, Kang Jae to be exactly... I'm the main Prince...
-Nayeon: (mumbles) Jae...
-Jae: Well I'm taking my leave, make sure to return now. And by the way, you look like a bunny when you smile (smiles) (leaves)

NAYEON'S POVDid the cold guy just smile? I guess he's not that cold after all

NAYEON'S POV
Did the cold guy just smile? I guess he's not that cold after all... Hey! He called me bunny! Who does he think he is? He doesn't have any right to call me that! Aish... At least now I know his name... Jae... Kang Jae... On no, my mom is calling... Did this guy already informed his dad? Why?!
Me: Yes mom...?
Mom (Queen): Not yes, what are you doing with the enemies' Prince? Didn't I tell to don't pass the border? Why can't you obey what I tell you?
Me: But nothing happened mom, I just talked with him... You know, his name is Kang Jae and-
Mom(Queen): I don't care who he is, Nayeon he's the enemy! Don't do that again, are you listening?
Me: Yes mom...
Mom(Queen): Good, now return back, your friends are waiting for you...
Me: Okay...

-At the castle-
-Tzuyu: Nayeon-unnie!
-Sana: We were waiting for you...
-Nayeon: I know I know, sorry I was busy with something...
-Mina: Is it true that you were talking with the enemies?
-Nayeon: Uh...
-Jeongyeon: Was it yesterday's guy? I'm gonna make sure he pays of how he treated us...
-Nayeon: Well, yeah I was talking with him...
-All: Talking?!
-Nayeon: He's not as cold as he looks like... I know his name, and you know? He didn't know what a pinky promise is...
-Dahyun: What have you been doing with him? He's the enemy! But I'm dying to know some more about him... What's his name?
-Jihyo: Well, you already talked with him so now share your information...
-Nayeon: His name is Jae, Kang Jae... He smiled, you should had been there, he can also smile!
-All: (laughs)
-Chaeyoung: I didn't expect so, I thought he would had attacked you...
-Nayeon: Well, he just said I look like a bunny when I smile...
-Momo: That's cute!
-Sana: Nayeon-unnie met a cute boy!
-Tzuyu: How bad he's your enemy...
-Nayeon: Yeah, but he doesn't look like the guy who enjoys with wars and so... Oh! He was wearing a school uniform so I guess he's not too old...
-Jihyo: You should had ask pabo!
-Nayeon: Maybe tomorrow...
-Jeongyeon: Are you planning to see him again? You are crazy...
-Mina:Your mom will get mad...
-Nayeon: My mom won't know anything about-
-Mom (Queen): About what I'm not going to know? About your plan on keeping messing around with the enemies Prince?
-Nayeon: Mom I wasn't planning to...
-Jihyo: Wait! That would be a great idea actually! If Nayeon makes their Prince fall for her, they'll turn into allies!
-Mom (Queen): How are going to make so? They are just too strict with rules, and they won't let that to happen...
-Dahyun: Nayeon-unnie actually made their cold Prince to smile... So maybe there's a possibility...
-Sana: But you all are forgetting something... Does Nayeon really want to do so?
-All: (Look at me)
-Nayeon: I guess I could try...
-Mom (Queen): This is a very dangerous plan, but we have a chance...Just go around the border, if he goes there he'll see you and you have to take that opportunity to make him fall for you...
-Nayeon: I'll try mom...

With that, I end up with the annoying plan of making Kang Jae fall for me... Is it even possible?