CHAPTER 3

JAE'S POV
Another time I wake up and do my morning routine, have breakfast with my dad and my annoying brother and then, greeting with the citizens plus college... Sounds boring, right? It's all because I'm the next king, I want to do a good job in a future...while I'm heading to the college, some guards tell me that there's a girl again at the border... It can't be possible, is she messing around again? How annoying...
-At the border-
-Nayeon: Hi Jae!
-Jae: Don't call me by my name, just disappear from my sight, you know, I arrived late to the college because of you... I don't want to repeat, so please stop bothering, and return home... That's all, have a nice day, or not, I don't care we are ENEMIES...

I was about to leave when...
-Nayeon: Don't be that rude! I just want to talk again... Please? One question and I'll leave, like yesterday... I promise! (extends her little finger again)
-Jae: Are you fooling me or something? Look you said the same yesterday but you returned today, just forget about my Kingdom... It's like you don't understand what we are...
-Nayeon: I understand what we are, I'm also a princess! I just believe that we could change it...
-Jae: There's no need, if your kingdom don't attack or pass the border, we won't do it... It's a nice treat that I would like to respect for always... So leave...
-Nayeon: I'm 23 years old, how old are you? (smiles)
-Jae: Again with that bunny thing... Why is your kingdom suddenly interested to know about me?
-Nayeon: It's not my Kingdom... It's me, I'm just curious about the cold guy who treat me for the first time like that...
-Jae: (Blushes) P-Please leave...

I can't believe it, why am I even blushing? Just because she said she's interested in me? Remember, your a Prince and she's your enemy...
-Nayeon: You can ask things about me also... C'mon, although we are enemies we should know each other...
-Jae: Where did you see enemies knowing about each other while talking in a good way?
-Nayeon: Right now (smiles)
-Jae: Why are you so weird!? You take out my nerve... Seriously, I don't have time for this... I must go study, sorry Nayeon but what you want won't happen... Bye. (leaves)

NAYEON'S POV
Did he call me by my name? Wait, he didn't answer my question!
-Nayeon: Jae, how old are you!?
-Jae: (while leaving) Just one year older annoying bunny...

I smile at that, why? It's not like if I like being called bunny... I'm happy that he's my enemy, I mean it could be worst... After all he just want peace between our kingdoms... But he doesn't want try to know me... I have an idea, I'll dress up as someone of the Black Wolves Kingdom, and I'll be acting as a student... I'll be able to get closer to him! After some minutes I get some dark clothes, I put them on and now I'm ready. Wait for me Kang Jae, the cold rude boy!

JAE'S POVAfter I while I arrived the college I see how a lot of students are getting nervous by something

JAE'S POV
After I while I arrived the college I see how a lot of students are getting nervous by something... I try to listen to what they are saying and of what I can hear there's a new female student... Thats weird, I haven't been informed... I get closer to them, and I couldn't believe what I was seen...

What the hell is she doing here? She's our enemy! Why is she dressing like one of our kingdom, is she trying to recollect some information? I'm not gonna let her! I head to her and grab her by the arm, I can hear how the people start talking but n...

What the hell is she doing here? She's our enemy! Why is she dressing like one of our kingdom, is she trying to recollect some information? I'm not gonna let her! I head to her and grab her by the arm, I can hear how the people start talking but now that's not important, I guide her until we reach my office (yes I have an office at school because sometimes I have to do paper work because of being the Prince)
-At the office-
-Jae: What the he'll are you doing? You know, I could just kill you here...
-Nayeon: I just want you to trust me, please Jae, I promise I'm not gonna do anything... I came with my best intetions... (Looks down)
-Jae: This can't happen, open your eyes bunny crazy girl! I'm your enemy, you should hate me you shouldn't want to know me... Ugh, all of this is wrong... What if my dad finds out?

When I thought I couldn't be worse, it went... Someone knocked the door, and surprise it was my dear annoying brother...
-Habi: Jae dad said you sh- Oh sorry, I didn't know my older brother did finally arrived to that age where you know...I mean, congratulations for the girlfriend... It's a pleasure sister-in-law...
-Jae: It's not what you-
-Nayeon: It's a pleasure too, I'm gonna take good care of your brother I promise (smiles)
-Habi: She looks like a bunny, that's cute... Good taste Jae, I thought you weren't into this things... (smirks)
-Jae: What wanted dad?
-Habi: Nothing, I'll do it... Just enjoy (winks and leave)
-Jae: (pissed) Yah, this can't be worst! How did you dare to say so?! My girlfriend, seriously!? Please leave my kingdom as soon as possible, before I want to do something I shouldn't...
-Nayeon: But it's the perfect chance to-
-Jae: DISSAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE NAYEON! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NEVER AGAIN! LEAVE ME NOW!

After I get angrier than what I thought I was, I see how she started crying... I guess she's scared of me right now, and she should hate me too... I didn't pretend to make her cry... Was she really just trying to know me? She leaves running and of what the guards said she passed the border... Why am I feeling so bad right now? Should I apologize? But she's my enemy, but Its my fault to yell at her... Ugh, what should I do? Should I go to the border tomorrow and apologize? Yeah, that's it, I'm gonna apologize...