prologue

YOUTUBE

YOUTUBE.COM!!

YOU ARE WATCHING: ANNAKIM'S CHANNEL

"hey everyone! i'm back here with another video, where i sit and talk to you about some things that has been happening. i haven't done one of those in a while. recently, i haven't been posting as many dance videos on my channel lately... and i'm sure many of you have noticed my inactive-ness. so, today i just wanted to kind of explain things."

ji eun spoke to the camera hesitantly. she was scared of the reactions she would receive. you see, disclosing this information could either go really good, or really really bad.

"a few months earlier i received an email from a chinese company called iqiyi, inviting me to audition for their new survival show, idol producer. i'm not sure if you guys have heard about it...but it's similar to produce 101, where as you may know, my friend jieqiong competed in. 

deciding that it would be a fun experience, i decided to accept their invite, flew from korea to china to audition. well, a few days ago, i got another email from iqiyi and guess what it says!"

ji eun excitedly showed the camera her phone, reading out the words displayed on the screen.

"dear zhi en -- okay guys don't get confused here that's my chinese name, since some of you all might not know -- we are pleased to inform you that you have passed your audition with extraordinary -- oH DAMN -- talent. we hope to see you on the first day of shooting on set, at the iqiyi studios in lang fang, hebe. yours truly, the idol producer production team."

she squealed happily, scaring her dog shitless.

"I'M SO HAPPY HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY-- right, this is supposed to be family friendly. so...i guess you know why i've been kinda inactive. sad thing is, i won't really have access to the internet and youtube over the next four months!! so consider kind of a 'youtube break'. so to all those fans out there who has always supported me, thank you so much, and i'll see you on idol producer!"

KOREABOO

KOREABOO.COM!!

YOU ARE VIEWING: GLOBAL YOUTUBE SENSATION ANNA KIM REPORTEDLY COMPETING IN iQIYI'S NEW SURVIVAL SHOW "IDOL PRODUCER"

in her most recent video, kim ji eun, better known as anna on her channel, stated that she would be joining the survival show as a trainee at the beginning of this year. an avid cover dancer and singer, her channel has gained the attention of many around the world, accumulating a subscriber count of nearly 8M. she blew up over night after posting a choreography she made for ariana grande's "into you".

born in taiwan to a korean father and taiwanese mother, anna could speak both korean and mandarin fluently. at the age of 10, her parents enrolled her into an international school, allowing her to speak and learn english. now residing in america, having moved to LA at the age of 17 (following the successful launch of her youtube career at 16), anna continues to upload vlogs, dance covers and even vocal covers. you can even spot her in several 1MILLION dance videos!

we wish our favourite teen youtuber good luck on the survival show!

click here to watch her latest video.