Your little friend (Part 1)

(Springtrap x Shy! Reader)

You were working late night at Fazbear Frights. Even though you were the only security guard on duty, your anxiety and akwardness got the best of you still.
It's not that you were spooked out of the scenery. Quite the opposite. You loved horror. Even though your actions and approach of things say otherwise.
You always had a fear of failure. Losing a lot of job and job opportunities because you were so shy. Too shy, for a matter of fact.
But you lucked out. Your buddy Jeremy hooked you up with a late shift job. No big crowds, no socializing and no real interactions. Or so you though.
You were humming away at your favorite song, flipping through the cameras on your tablet. Trying to distract yourself from your nerves.
"Well as I thought, no one." You muttered to yourself. You switch over to Cam 10 to check on your 'little bunny friend', as you like to call him.

As usual, he was sitting on the floor, kind of tilted to the side. You smirked
"See this is what I like about you. You keep me company, and I don't have to worry about chit-chatting and mummbling like an idiot" you chuckled at your statement towards the animatronic.
Just then you heard blaring noises. A red light started flashing in your office, making you jump up from your seat. You look around, then down to your other tablet. 'Ventalation Error" was flashing bright on the screen. Grabbing the tablet, quickly, you pressed the flashing sign, rebooting the system.
"Phew..why did I jump for? That wasn't even that scary. Just a loud noise."

"You're right. I don't get it either."

You heard a raspy deep voice coming from out of the blue.
You yelped a bit from the mysterious voice. Looking around frantically trying to find out where the voice is coming from, but you see no one else around. Your body begins to shake a bit.
"W-who's there? W-where are you?"

"Oh I'm close by." His voice suddenly getting louder." How about you turn around and look at that little window of yours, doll."

Your body began to tremble at that last comment. But you did as the voice said. You slowly turned around to face the glass, seperating you and the hallway.
Your eyes shot wide to see that your 'little bunny friend's was standing tall. Staring you dead in the eyes.
"w-wait how can you? But you're just a-"

"A what? A rusted bucket of bolts? Just a robot? Yea. Well, there's more to me than you know." He stated with half lidded eyes

You began to back up against the wall of your office, in fear. "please d-don't kill me.." You mumbled. Not noticing he could hear you clear as day.

"Relax, I'm not going to waste my breath killing you. I mean I want to. Believe me, the blood lust is there." He chuckled. Making you a bit uneasy.

"But..." He lowered his hand down below his waist. Tilting your head, unable to see what he's doing. (Being that his waist was hidden behind the wall) he then retracted his hand back and placed both hands on the glass. "..I have other plans for you. Since you were talking sweet nothings earlier. I can't kill my little friend, now can I?" He darkly chuckled.
"I-I suppose not..But what are you going to do to me?"
"Nothing too big..well, I can't really say that either. How about you come around from your little safe spot and we can talk face to face~"

You gulped and slowly took a step forward. And started walking out of the office. Trembling. Your anxiety shooting through the roof.
So many thoughts started to flood your mind.
But they were inturupted once you turned that corner. Your faces turned as red as a tomato when you caught glimpse of what looked like a 8 inch member hanging from your little bunny friend.
"Heh. Like I said, As much as I want to kill you...I have other plans for you, doll~ Now.." He creatures his finger to come close to him.

"But...I...You're..A.." You were shaking where you stand. I mean, you werent a virgin. But the thought of doing an animatronic? How is he is he even up and around? Why does he have parts?!

"Not listening, huh? Well then.." The animatronic lunged your way grabbing you and pinning you against the wall. His member pressing up against you legs.
"...guess we have to punish you for that. Now don't we, my friend? Heh~"

_____________________________

Sorry, my first story ^^" Part 2 will be uploaded two. And believe me, there are many more lemons to come!!~

If you have any ideas on what I can include in it. Or any other character recommendations I can do more sinning about. Drop comments bellow!