Your little friend (Pt2 - Semi- Lemon!)

You were mear inches, face to face with the animatronic. Hands pinned above your head, in a tight grip. Shaking in fear, you knew for a fact that's there's no getting out of this.
"You poor thing~" he took one of his hands (using one to still keep your wrists pinned up) and pushed your hair out of your face "..the things I have planned for you." Tracing his finger around your lips.
He tilted your head up. His eyes half lidded. Pressing his mechanical body against your (B/T) body.
You were a trembling mess. Scared for the events that are going to take place. So the pain train awaited you. "W-what are you going to do? I-I-" Springtrap then removed his hand from your wrist, and slams it on your mouth. Forcing you to hush. "Did I say you can talk?" Looking at you with a face of lust and anger. He then rips the front of your shirt, exposing your (B/S) chest and bra. You tried to scream, but his grip on your face prevented you from doing so.
"Heh, they look so delicious~" he says and he grabs a hold of your right breast.
He leans his face closer to yours "now listen, I'm going to let go of your pretty little mouth. When I do, you're not to make a sound. And don't think of fucking taking off, or else..got it?" You were given no options. It's was either this or possible death. So you nodded.
Springtrap let go of your mouth, and letting go of your breast, as you just stood there. It was just...silent. Springtrap took his right hand and slapped your breast. Causing you to gasp. Red marks of the animatronics hand. Tears were building up in your eyes from the pain..but at the same time..it felt good? He kept on and kept on, slapping your breast, until they were a good shade of pink and red.
The animatronic then kneeled down untill he was face to face with your breast.
You started to hear gurgling sounds arising from your little friend. In shock, as you saw a long tounge-like thing coming out of his mouth. His eyes shot up at you, as his tounge began to slide across your breast. Oh man you wanted to moan so bad, but you didn't want him to know you were enjoying this at all. His tounge circling one of your sensitive nipples, while still keeping an eye on you. Springtrap could see that you wanted to. You wanted to moan so bad. Tears were falling down your face. Your face is a deep red color. He retracted his tounge and stood up, towering over you again.
"Just let it out~"
"W-what, let what out?"
"Don't play stupid with me. You like it."
With that he harshly slapped and grabbed your right rear cheek. Making a small yelp come from you.
"From here on out, you better not hold back. Got it, doll?"
"U-uh huh.."
"Good~"
He then dropped his self to his knees and pulls your bottoms down as well. Your face was crimson. You tried to cover yourself up, but springtrap just pushed your hands away. He went straight for your panties, tearing them in half in the center.
He quickly gets back up and picks you up. Swinging you around and placing you on the edge of the office desk. His tounge began to come out again. Dropping back on his knees, he faces your lips (not your face lips, wink wink). He takes one of his fingers and begins to circle your clit.
You tried again not to make a noise, and oh springtrap noticed. He shot up now facing you "what the fuck did I say earlier?" Tilting your chin up to face him directly.
"Heh, you know you're adorable when you're scared?~"
"I am? I-" you were cut off by springtrap resting his animatronic mouth against yours. His tounge trying to gain entrance into your mouth. What the hell, you couldn't deny it any longer. Allowing him to do so, your tounges danced around with each others. He was caressing your sides, sneaking a hand down between your legs. He began to circle your clit again. Moaning into his mouth, while still locking tounges with each other.
"Oh babe you're getting so wet~" springtrap told you as he felt your caven soak up. He then took one of his fingers (given that those things were big as is) and slid it into your slit. Causing you to jolt up from the kiss.
"F-fuck!!-"
"Damn, if my finger alone is causing you this much excitement, I could imagine what my third leg's is going to you~"
He than began to pump in and out and a pretty fast pace. Causing you to borderline scream your head off. You tossed your head back from the pure Bliss and ecstasy. Not knowing that springtrap was lowering himself again.
Just then, you felt something cold slid across your clit. Causing you to twitch a bit. You looked down to see the animatronic was now face deep between your legs. Pulling this finger out and replacing it with his tounge. He began to eat you out. Lapping his tounge in and out and a fast but satisfying pace.
You felt so close. You were so close to letting your climax just shoot out of you.
"F-fuck s-springtrap, I'mgoing to b-bus- AAAH!! But before you could even finish your warning, you squirted into his mouth. He pulled back to only have you to release the rest on his face.
You were flustered! That was the first time you ever did that. You began to get nervous thinking that he didn't like that. Why did he pull away? Did you make him mad?! A chuckle then immerged from his mouth.
"What a surprise. Didn't expect something like that come out of someone like you ~ I want you to do that again." He say in the most demanding yet lustful way.
Springtrap quickly came over to you. He grabbed you by your hair (if you don't have hair, he grabbed you by the arm) and pulled you down to the floor. Making you get on your knees.
You looked up to try to face him, only to be faced with his member. Which was mear inches away from your face.
He tilted his head and looked at you with half lidded eyes.
"Well it isn't going to suck itself~"
You never really done oral before. Personally, you only went straight for the pounding in your past. Trembling, you thought to yourself 'well there's a f-first time for everything.' You took his member into your hand and began to stroke it. You can hear approving grunts coming from the inside of springtraps torso.
Opening your mouth, you took in the tip of his member in. And began to bob your head up and down. Not being able to go down all the way. You took your right hand and used that to get at the rest.
"Oh fuck, (Y/N) you're good at this~"
Shocked that you got your first thumbs up for this. Built up a bit more confidence in you. So you decided to push yourself farther. Taking away your hand, you forced down on the rest of springtraps cock. Tears began to roll down your face, trying your best not to choke.
Springtrap shocked at the performance that you're trying to deliver, sending even more moans your way. Then finally, it went in fully. Causing springtrap to buck and twitch. Taking some of your hair (if no hair, putting his hands on the back of your head), he pulled your head back and quickly slammed it back down. And back out and down. Face fucking you at the point where your face began to turn red from ecstasy and suffocation.
After a good bit, he pulled his member out of your mouth, and shoved you to the ground. Hovering over you, with both hands on the side of your head.
"Now the real fun begins, doll. Are you ready?~"
"I think so."

(Wooh! That was a long foreplay. But I do plan to type up the next part (part 3) of this ;D the main event. As you can see, I try to be detailed as possible. I'll be sure to have it all typed up and ready by tomorrow. Till then my filthy sinners~

I also plan to be making some more springtrap x reader stories! As well as other characters x readers. Starting to look into the Hazbin Hotel and a few other fandoms. So stay tuned!)