Breakfast Meeting

Last Time:

Argus, who was cleaned up and wearing simple robes, sneered as he snuffed the air coming through the open castle window, "Sirron, tell the Master we have company. It's the eavesdropper and his friends." He yelled to the younger dark haired man with gold eyes ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"This place is busy." Theo muttered as he followed Severus, Tom and Draco into Knockturn Alley, which was filled with bustling people.

Severus glanced at the hesitant people exploring the street, "The Lord of the light has been dragged through the mud so everything he claimed to be evil is being called into question. People are branching out ... things will change fast with the minister being removed as well."

"What did the paper say about that?" Draco asked realizing he got distracted by the article on Ryan.

"It confirmed the minister's involvement with Dumbledore and set Dumbledore's and the Order's execution dates. Boring stuff really." Tom commented a little surprised that he wasn't more intrigued by this development, but then he did have his mind on other things namely a certain necromancer.

"So the investigation is stopping?" Draco asked curiously as he followed his godfather into a clearing where they can take off on their brooms.

"Not by a long shot, but all the crap they dug up after just the first day is enough to put them all up for execution so it's seems silly to keep them alive any longer. Even Granger is getting the Dementor's kiss and they all go tomorrow." Tom explained and they stopped in the clear at the edge of the alley.

"Shame really, I would've liked a moment alone with each of them." Severus sneered as he considered more painful deaths that will fit the punishment much better than getting the soul sucked out of them. "Too bad though the execution should be fun to watch"

"Quite right ... we'll take off here." Tom said as they came to the tree line at the end of the alley. They mounted their brooms and took off into the sky with a strange sense of excitement about meeting the real Harry.

Theo blinked as the tower of a castle appeared in the distance, "Is that it?"

"That's Sun castle. We need to find the castle near it. Lucius said it will be lower a have a domed tower." Tom said as he searched the area for any sign of the second castle.

"Over there!" Draco called out as he spotted a blue tower with a dome, but as they got closer they noticed a person standing in the courtyard waiting for them. "They know we're here." Draco said and winced as he recognized the person as Argus Filch, but now the caretaker had glowing gold eyes and fangs.

"Well if it isn't the eavesdropper. The master has invited you to have breakfast with him and his mate." Argus said as they touched down in front, "I'll be taking your wands and brooms."

Severus saw Draco about to argue and gave him a sharp nudge with his elbow to keep him from getting himself into even more trouble, "Of course ... how did you know we were coming? It looked like the wards were down for maintenance." Severus commented trying to hide the anxiety he felt as they handed over their brooms and wands to the man they always thought was a squib and not dangerous flesh eating demon.

"We are demons you know." The four humans stiffened and turned to look at the young man who appeared behind them and was also sporting golden eyes. "My apologies. I didn't mean to startle you. My name is Sirron though you knew me by another name, and to answer your question Severus we have very strong senses so it wasn't hard to smell you coming. Now come, the master is waiting." Sirron said and lead them into the beautiful castle.

Tom looked down at the lovely blue tinted stones under their feet, "This place is amazing,"

"Indeed and it looks like the furniture has been cleared out." Severus commented as he looked around at the second empty living room they passed.