·Three·

SOME SMUT AHEAD
As you saw Chan sweaty from the dancing he has done, you had to admit he looked hot, his arms bulging out with thick veins and some hair sticking to his forehead from the sweat. You felt like you could just pounce on him now and tear all his clothes off him.

You started to walk towards your bag you left on the black couch, sat down and went on social media on your phone, ignoring Chan's presence you felt like you was being watched, you looked up and saw Chan sitting on the floor looking directly at you with a smirk on his face.

"The members went for lunch and they won't be back for a while" he was practically panting while saying this, "so?"
"So?, we can do what we want" he winked at you and licked his lips, that movement he did with his tongue did turn you on. But what took you by surprise was when you stood up and started to walk towards him, while he looks you up and down.

You sit next to him, stare him directly in the eye and say "what do you want to do?"
He smirks, gets up and sits on the black couch and pats his leg signaling for you to sit on hip lap. You obey and start to walk towards him and sit on his lap, your breathing gets slightly heavy as you see him looking down at your cleavage, you wanted him so bad right now but you didnt want to jump right into action.

He starts caressing your cheeks with his fingertips, he then travels down to your lips, past your collarbone, down your breasts and then down your stomach leading to your pussy, he does this all while maintaining eye contact with you.
Your heart starts pumping and you grow nervous but don't want him to stop. He puts his hand down your leggings, leading into your underwear, you spread your legs open a bit more so he has more access, he smirks and as he touches your clit, you get shivers and excitement. He starts to do circular motions on your clit, "your already so wet for me" you blush in embarrassment at his words.

You was tense at first but it starts to feel pleasurable and you didn't want it to stop,
He then slides his finger in your entrance and you arch your back while your hands on the couch behind your back so you don't fall, he then adds another finger and starts to move his fingers faster inside you and you start moaning uncontrollably, no other person has ever touched you like this before, they usually only have sex with you and it's normally in one position.

"Chan-ah" you moan loudly, "don't say my name like that or I might not be able to control myself" his voice is now deep and husky, you get more turned on and moan more, "I'm going to cum" Chan pick up the pace and moves his fingers faster until you reach your climax, Chan makes eye contact with you and licks his fingers clean.

You stand up walk over to the cabinet in the studio and grab tissues then wipe yourself clean, you throw the tissues in the bin and turn around to make eye contact with Chan who is still sitting down, you walk over to him and sit right in front of him, his legs already spread, you start touching his Dick over his tracksuit bottom, and it starts twitching and growing larger, you keep massaging it until it has fully erected and you make eye contact with Chan, then with his help you pull down his bottoms and underwear, his dick springs free and it's right in front of Your face.

Your eyes widen at how large his dick is and he smirks, you suddenly get nervous as you realize what your doing but you brush it off and grab his large dick in your hand and open your mouth to take in his dick but before it even reached your mouth his phone starts ringing, he puts it on speaker and it turns out to be the other members.

"Hello, Mr Bang Chan come out and eat with us, stop practicing and have a rest" Hyunjin shouted out "uhm I'm kinda busy", you look up and make eye contact with him, then you put his large dick into your mouth and start sucking it like a lollipop. "oh come on we are all missing you" chan tries to not moan but fails "I-uh ahh am b-busy" you smirk and start to bop your head faster, chan hangs up the phone and when you look up at him his head is facing up towards the ceiling with his eyes closed while groaning, then says "you just started war, just wait until next time"

You loved the way you could make him groan with such pleasure. "y/n-ah I'm going to cum" you loved the way he called out your name full of pleasure and lust, you bop your head faster until he had reached his climax, he cums in your mouth and you swallow it.

Once you stood up and sat on the black couch, Chan pulled up his boxers and bottom then looked at you "Y/n they seemed like they really wanted me to go out and eat with them so I'm going to go to them" you nod your head, he then stands up pulls his phone out and exits shutting the door behind while dialling someone.

You felt used at that very moment, you felt hurt but you didn't know why since this was only a deal and to not fall in love with one another, you stood up getting your water bottle, blasting some music and then start to dance trying calm yourself down a little.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This is my very first smut I have ever written so I'm sorry if it's bad, I will try to make it better in the future and add more detail.
Hope you enjoyed it!!