This isn't even mine!

"Here's your pen, Choa" Yves said while she handed Chuu a pen.

"Thanks and my name is Chuu not Choa" Chuu answers slightly bothered by the fact that Yves didn't bother to remember her name.

"Ah yeah" Yves answered and left to go to her lesson without letting Chuu start another conversation.

"Why won't she even let me start a conversation with her. She's so cold!" Chuu thought to herself while walking to her lesson and clenching the pen inside her hand.

"Fine! If she doesn't want to talk with me I won't talk to her either"

Chuu took the first seat she saw and listened closely to the instructions the professor gave her.

Until she noticed something.

"This is not even mine!" She screamed inside her head.

Chuu had noticed something. The pen was covered in peachy pink glitter like her old pen and had the exact same sticker letters like her old pen.

But! There was one difference. On the pen it said Choa not Chuu.

"Why would she even switch my pen to this and why couldn't she at least try a bit harder to copy mine?!" Chuu thinks to herself, frustrated.

This left Chuu wondering a lot of things. But during lunch she decided to ask Yves why she switched out her pen.

"Is it taken here?" Chuu asks trying to sound as nice as possible.

"No" Yves responses without paying much attention to Chuu.

Chuu puts down her plate of food and sits down.

"Yves, you know my pen?" Chuu asks Yves desperately trying to get Yves attention.

"Uh, yeah?" Yves asks looking up to Chuu

"Did you switch it out? Chuu asks seriously.

"What makes you think that?" Yves asks paying a bit more attention to Chuu this time.

"Nothing special, except that my pen used to say Chuu not Choa because my name is Chuu not Choa" Chuu answers Yves question in a slightly more serious tone than how she usually speaks in.

"Why does it matter it's just a pen?" Yves asks a bit annoyed by how Chuu took it way to seriously.

"But why did you switch it out then if it's just a pen?" Chuu asks. Yves could sense that Chuu is desperate for answers.

"I didn't" Yves answers about to leave because she just finished her food, leaving Chuu alone and frustrated again.

"I don't even know what she did with my pen. What if she collects my stuff without me knowing?

What if she sells them? Maybe I have a stalker who buys everything? Maybe I'm overthinking. Actually no I'm not!" Chuu had so many thoughts inside of her head. She needed to sort them out somehow.

"Fine! if she doesn't want to talk to me I won't either" Chuu continued.

Chuu finished eating, still frustrated and went to her lesson.