You're so cold!

Chuu just woke up, confused over what just happened.

Chuu realised that what had just happened was just a dream. Chuu felt slightly mad over the fact that it was just a dream.

"It was so nice. Why did it have to be a dream?" Chuu thought to herself.

Chuu began getting ready for school. She had a lot of time over since she had woken up early.

Today she wanted to dress nicely so she can talk to Yves again. Fixing her hair in a half up half down hairstyle.

Even though Chuu said she wouldn't talk to her she still wanted to. Maybe, just maybe the dream meant something.

Chuu arrived to school like usually. She put all of her stuff inside of her locker and took out her books. She then went to class.

Everything was like usually except Yves wasn't there. Maybe she was late?

After around 15 minutes Yves arrived, late. She was wearing a grey hoodie and had her hair up in a messy ponytail.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Yves said while taking the first seat she saw.

The first seat she saw was next to Chuu.

Chuu watched Yves thinking about the wonderful dream she had last night.

The lesson ended and Chuu kept on following the older everywhere she went every time she got a chance to.

During lunch Chuu of course again wanted to sit with the older.

"Is this seat taken?" Chuu asks her just like she did yesterday.

"No" Yves answers just as unbothered as yesterday.

Chuu put down her plate and sat down.

"I noticed you following me around school lately" Yves asks without looking up from her plate.

Yves usually doesn't start up conversations so this made Chuu excited. "Well, really? That's... strange" Chuu Said trying her best to not sound suspicious.

"Yeah, that's like a lot to do for a pen" Yves says and eats a spoon full of food.

"Yeah, I guess but I'm really not following you!" Chuu says sounding desperate to make Yves believe her.

"Anyways! Are you busy after school?" Chuu tried to make everything less awkward.

"Yes" Yves said coldly.

"What about..." before Chuu could finish her sentence Yves got up and was about to leave until Chuu screamed "But wait!" Making everyone in the cafeteria turn their head

Yves finished her food and was about to leave until Chuu screamed "Wait!" that made Yves stop in her tracks and look at Chuu.

"What?" Yves replies annoyed.

"You're so cold, I just want to be friends with you." Chuu says with slight sadness in her eyes. 

Chuu didn't really want to be friends with Yves, she wanted something more. Chuu had never felt like this.

"Fine" Yves sat back down.

"What do you want?" she continued.

"When are you free?" Chuu asks smilingly.

"After school. What do you want to do?" Yves asks with slight annoyance in her tone.

"Do you want to drink hot chocolate at a cafe with me?" Chuu says still smiling.

"Sure..." Yves said and left.

Chuu felt happy and relived. Now she can finally go out with the girl she likes.