New bad girl

Clicking sound of my black heels echoing the empty halls of Fairy Tail high calmed my wrecking nearws.Feeling of my gun well hidden behind leather jacket remainds me I shouldn't be worried or nervous after all why should I care.Being here in new school it doesn't mean anything,I will never have a new beginning so why not show this school real Lucy.No more pretending to be nice,no one was ever nice to me,no more shy clumsy girl who believed in good of people.No more that girl that did not know dreams were different then reality.Past will be in the past I won't allow it to influence my present I learned from it and now I know the real truth of my life.Don't allow people to come close if you do then they will stab you in your back.No more that naive girl that lived in fear for those three fu*king years.I am stronger now,colder to the world,without the heart ,no more fearing of trouble because right now I am trouble.I became like a person I never wished to be,once opon a time I was innocent but now my hands are covered in blood I became my own worst nightmare. Which means I have no fears now,not any weakness but also no one who could stab me in the back.I had learned that lesson hard but at least I now know who should I be. Now it has finally come time for me to once again bring trouble to the people around me.It seems Fairy Tail High you are my target now, too bad very soon I will be the on one the top at this school and I will make sure to bring all of this students a lot of a good old trouble.It may be just a first day but I take the things I do seriously so I now vow by the end of the day everyone will know who exactly is bad girl Lucy.
Well class started 20 minutes ago it is just perfect I like to be late with style so let's see 203,204 ah 205 bingo.Those door it seems they are not so regular they are kinda enforced like someone wants nothing to be able to break them,too bad.I lifted my leg high and with a lot of force I kicked down those doors and casually stepped inside the classroom ignoring the shouting of teacher,terrified squels of some girls I walked in front of teacher and started glaring at him because he shouted at me that little basterd.He started trembling and asked me while stuttering.

"Wh-o arr-e you?"

"Me?I'm a new student"

"You mu-st be Mrs.Luc-cy?"

"Yeah "I said bored

"Could you please,I mean if you would like to int-troduce you-rself "what a scardy cat.

"Fine I am..."
And before I could say a word someone said behind me.

"Teach it seems someone left your door open"

This person he sounds funny but what supriesed me was that he was plesently surprised when he looked at the door while the rest of the students were frightened. And the teacher went pale when he saw him and his friends that were following him and all of them had that look of shock.

"Mr.Dragn-eel it is plea-asure to-o ha-ve you in t-his cla-ss."
The teacher looked like he was about to faint poor guy not,he deserved that for yelling at me.Serves you right you di*khead.

"So who busted the door. "
Before the teacher could say anything I turned around looking at those black eyes while smirking and getting next to his ear while whispering.

"It was me,pleasure to meet you.Name's Lucy,I made this messe couse I wanted to show everyone who will be incharge of this school from now on."

He looked at me surprised than he starred smirking as well.He came close and whispered to me.

"Pleasure is mine Lucy,name is Natsu sorry to say but you ain't incharge,it is me and it will always be me so stay at the sidelines if you don't want to get hurt"

Me?hurt?Hahah this guy is funny.
I looked at him with ridicule and whispered even more silent than before but I made sure to show him that I mean business.

"Sorry to ruin your plans,It is you who should stay at the side and back off from your position,unless you want trouble."